Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cuckold husbands should only produce daughters no sons
Old 09-19-2015, 08:32 PM

Default Cuckold husbands should only produce daughters no sons

I know this is a controversial subject but if you have a problem with it we are already aware please do not comment. I think that cuckold husbands should mate with their wives but only to produce white daughters. If the wife is pregnant with a son she should get an abortion or at best the son should be given up for adoption. This can be easily done today because there are genetic test that can determine early in the pregnancy, at about seven weeks I think, whether the child is a boy or a girl.

Reasons cuckolds should only produce white daughters;
1. There is a limited quantity of white women in the world and there should be more.
2. There is also a limited supply of sexually liberated women and if the mother is sexually liberated the daughter may have inherited that trait also.
3. A daughter will be much more accepting and understanding of this lifestyle then a son would be.
4. The mother can take the daughter under her wing and introduce her to the lifestyle and train her when she is of age. It might be fun and gratifying for the mother to introduce her daughter to this lifestyle.
5. There are enough cuckold man in the world you don't need to make any more of those.

It would be nice to not have to abort the sons but there are only so many resources to go around, especially if the wife wants to mate with blacks also.

Has anyone actually done this or planning to do this?

mentally disturbed
Old 09-19-2015, 09:12 PM

Default mentally disturbed

You are in dear need of lobotomy and castration, you dysfunctional fuck.

Last edited by OnyxFire; 09-19-2015 at 09:14 PM..

Thanks
Old 09-19-2015, 10:47 PM

Default Thanks

There is nothing wrong with abortion. A woman should be in control of of her reproductive system. She should be able to chose who, how, when, or if she breeds!!!

seriously disturbed
Old 09-20-2015, 01:50 PM

Default seriously disturbed

You psychotic monstrosity, you are off-topic! You suggested abortion as a part of your sick fantasy which constitutes not only sexually motivated murder but also a hate crime and incitement to hate crime. Someone needs to extract your IP address and make your pervert self known in your family, neighbourhood and at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec321 View Post
I know this is a controversial subject but if you have a problem with it we are already aware please do not comment. I think that cuckold husbands should mate with their wives but only to produce white daughters. If the wife is pregnant with a son she should get an abortion or at best the son should be given up for adoption. This can be easily done today because there are genetic test that can determine early in the pregnancy, at about seven weeks I think, whether the child is a boy or a girl.

Reasons cuckolds should only produce white daughters;
1. There is a limited quantity of white women in the world and there should be more.
2. There is also a limited supply of sexually liberated women and if the mother is sexually liberated the daughter may have inherited that trait also.
3. A daughter will be much more accepting and understanding of this lifestyle then a son would be.
4. The mother can take the daughter under her wing and introduce her to the lifestyle and train her when she is of age. It might be fun and gratifying for the mother to introduce her daughter to this lifestyle.
5. There are enough cuckold man in the world you don't need to make any more of those.

It would be nice to not have to abort the sons but there are only so many resources to go around, especially if the wife wants to mate with blacks also.

Has anyone actually done this or planning to do this?

Last edited by OnyxFire; 09-20-2015 at 02:30 PM..

WTF did I walk into
Old 09-21-2015, 05:38 PM

Default WTF did I walk into

You realize first of all how mentally fucked up you are. Secondly you could almost consider this sex trafficking, though I do realize money is not being transferred at this point at least. Brainwashing etc... Which is illegal in any galaxy.

Last edited by juicyblack; 09-21-2015 at 05:41 PM..

Old 10-04-2015, 10:33 PM

What the actual fuck