Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

New bull getting started
Old 11-26-2015, 10:32 AM

Default New bull getting started

Hi all, 5'10' black man, my cock is 10" X 6" if anyone's curious. So, I want to be a bull, just thinking about fucking a woman in front of her husband just gets me rock hard. What's the best way to go about this? Just start putting ads on Craigslist or something? I just signed up here & I was hoping to get some pointers from yall.

Is it generally easier to find couples or single women? Help a brother out pls.

Old 11-27-2015, 11:34 PM

Red face

wheree ru located?

Old 11-28-2015, 01:21 AM

I'm based in Hawaii

Getting Started as a bull
Old 11-28-2015, 11:45 PM

Default Getting Started as a bull

I've been a bull for about a 2 years now and it has been a wonderful experience, but it all starts with your limits. Once you decide what you are willing to do, I suggest looking on Craigslist mw4m and respond to the post you like. Share some pictures, minus your face and then Face time or Skype to prove, they are real.

Great suggestion
Old 12-06-2015, 05:41 PM

Thumbs up Great suggestion

^ Tracker^
Always skype before meeting or wasting your time.

Old 12-10-2015, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

^ Tracker^
Always skype before meeting or wasting your time.

This is definitely not ttue. I've never Skype with anyone don't even have a Skype account lol. And I've done mmf with several bulls. I always made sure when I posted the ad on Craigslist looking for a bull to make sure he was ok with me sucking his cock. That's my personal limit and wanted to make sure that was ok. Make sure the boundaries are known before u meet. But yes, it was wonderful, just loved sharing ladies with black studs.

Lol whatever
Old 12-13-2015, 07:49 AM

Default Lol whatever

Skype or CAM is always sound advice. Eventually ya Keep flying by the seat of your pants and one day ya gonna wish differently. "the several times I posted an ad on Craig's list" just give it time. it's only been a few ads. Besides if I'm sharing my body/time with someone I would need to see this person in advance like wayyyyy in advance but what do I know, I don't have sex with strangers sight unseen or check to see if their actually real or not beforehand or waste my time.

when it happens.... just remember alley said Skype. Good luck to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryeaton View Post
This is definitely not ttue. I've never Skype with anyone don't even have a Skype account lol. And I've done mmf with several bulls. I always made sure when I posted the ad on Craigslist looking for a bull to make sure he was ok with me sucking his cock. That's my personal limit and wanted to make sure that was ok. Make sure the boundaries are known before u meet. But yes, it was wonderful, just loved sharing ladies with black studs.

Old 12-13-2015, 12:22 PM

Filling out your profile would help....Becky

Old 12-13-2015, 03:36 PM

I've been in the lifestyle for over a decade and have been a Bull for over a dozen couples. There's a few things you should know:

1. Know your own limits. under no circumstances should you be willing to change them in the heat of the moment.
2. Always be in control of the scene. It's expected of you so don't forget this.
3. As someone already said, demand proof of authenticity. Video chat is ubiquitous these days so there's no excuse if someone won't agree to proving who they are.
4. Actual sites devoted to this lifestyle are getting to be useless, due to the type of perverts that are attracted to the fantasy. This one here has possibilities, but only if you know what you're doing. Patience is key if you really want a satisfying experience.
5. Be merciless with fakes and frauds and time-wasters.

Good luck. You should do very well in your area as there will be many couples that are on vacation and inclined to explore their fantasies in what amounts to paradise. Remember that you are a living embodiment of a fantasy and behave accordingly.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:00 PM

First you're not a new bull. You're either a bull or you're not, if anything you are just coming to age where you're deciding to invest time and resources to play an adult game.

Next, your health is paramount. If you're 10x6 then you'll be in demand, trust your gut. Not all pussy/opportunities are good for you.

Never press, let the situation just flow in its natural course. Never try to convince anyone of anything, either they see an opportunity or they don't. Convincing requires active extrinsic motivation on your behalf and you'll have to keep it up to keep getting the desired results. But the first time something goes bad, you'll be the blame after all, they didn't want to do it in the first place!

Good Luck!