Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-26-2016, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpl4fun01 View Post
My wife's bull wants me to suck his cock to get him ready for my wife. I know I'm a cuck and we're supposed to do what our bull tells us to do, but I'm not really all about sucking cock. Any advice on what to do because my wife really likes this bull and I want to be able to keep watching them fuck.
do what your wife's bull say

Get on your Knees Cuck.....
Old 04-27-2016, 03:25 AM

Default Get on your Knees Cuck.....

......and suck that BBC just like your Bull and your white wife are telling you to do !

Old 05-04-2016, 03:23 AM

Love to do it... it's odd because, i don't consider myself gay or bi either, I have a cute girlfriend and we fuck about 4-5x/week. I'd never kiss a guy, GROSS! Or let a guy fuck me in the ass or vice versa. But there's something about sucking on a bulbous purple head with a long shaft, knowing it's about to pound some white pussy...!!

Old 05-06-2016, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpl4fun01 View Post
My wife's bull wants me to suck his cock to get him ready for my wife. I know I'm a cuck and we're supposed to do what our bull tells us to do, but I'm not really all about sucking cock. Any advice on what to do because my wife really likes this bull and I want to be able to keep watching them fuck.
Go ahead a do it, it will not hurt you and she will enjoy it much more with the two of you working on it. I have done it several times and it gets really easy as time goes on.

submissive
Old 05-13-2016, 06:23 PM

Default submissive

available in phoenix for hung black man

sucking cock / pussy
Old 08-07-2016, 01:26 AM

Default sucking cock / pussy

Ill throw a curved ball into the discussion
do what you feel comfortable ,with and if the situation changes and you feel like it go for it
both my husband and bull are straight but its amazing what happens when you all lose control and want to bring your partner to full satisfaction

create an atmosphere with soft music , lights ....we had a log fire crackling in the background , both my husband and our guy were so relaxed and turned on and respectful they just wanted to please me .......i had already enjoyed a girl girl threesome with my husband , which was out of this world ,now i really wanted to experience being fucked and licked at the same time , by both partners so i teased then with a, sexy dance in front of them a slow strip tease down to very sexy underwear gave them both oral until they were dying to fuck me , best position was in the doggy position , our bull thrusting from behind with my hubby licking my clit .....brought me to multiple orgasm , then we reveresed and my hubby fucked me with our bull licking my clit , there were several accidents when cocks were pulled out of me and each received a mouthfull of cock , it was no different when i took both their cocks in my mouth , i really enjoyed watching both of them take turns in cleaning me after i had two different loads ,we were all so horny and excited nothing mattered

nothing beats having a nice cock inside you and feeling a tongue licking your clit till you explode ..........whatever turns you on

Old 08-07-2016, 03:58 AM

Do Exactly Whatever Your Dominatrix Wife Tells You To Do. That's an easy question !

cuck sucking bull
Old 08-08-2016, 02:15 AM

Default cuck sucking bull

not only should you suck him I think the best way to serve bbc bull is dressed in full drag so you can serve as sissy maid too

I would love to be your clean up guy
Old 08-12-2017, 02:55 AM

Default I would love to be your clean up guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
my husband doesn't suck dick either. He takes pics and videos, watches and sometimes joins in. Doesn't clean me either which i luv so i let the occasional white guy that does join in the fun....becky
i would love to lick your bulls cum out of you , you a very awesome woman i wished i could find a wife like you to be her on going cuck .

My first wife got me use to sucking the bulls cocks
Old 08-12-2017, 03:00 AM

Default My first wife got me use to sucking the bulls cocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by subdonny View Post
Suck it! You'll like it.
MY FIRST WIFE WANTED ME TO SUCK HER BULLS COCK I WAS ONLY 22 AT THE TIMES SO i DO AND AFTER THAT I WANTED TO ALL THE TIME

IT IS GOOD TO ENJOY I FOUND THAT OUR THE VERY FIRST TIME AND SHE TOLD ME NOT TO STOP TILL HE CUM IN MY MOUTH SO I GOT HIS CUM TO SWALLOW IT REALLY FELT HOT GOING DOWN .NOW I WILL SUCK ONE ANY TIME

Tags
bull, cocksucker, cuck hubbies