Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Pimping her out?
Old 07-09-2016, 06:00 AM

Default Pimping her out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenw View Post
Don't worry about it, my wife started doing weekends away with her BBC several years ago and it ended up him pimping her to others over the weekends. She got half the money and all the fun and loves it now.
I'm not judging,, but isn't that a bit extreme? No matter what a response might be as to "safety", it just has to be too risky.... diseases of all kinds.

No way would I let anyone Pimp out my wife.

bareback only for all men
Old 07-09-2016, 06:54 AM

Default bareback only for all men

My Husband and I have been swinging for 35 yrs with white cpls for the first 8 or 9 yrs. When we started you advertised in magazines for swingers slow process and was mainly only white cpls or singles. Then came the Internet and home computers and a hole new world opened up. We started noticing black cpls posting in our area and were intrigued so we responded to a few postings and had 2 respond back. As usual we set up a meet and greet at a local restaurant /bar to get aquanted and by mid dinner I could tell he was very interested in meeting up for a close encounter. And I must admit they were a very good looking cpl and I noticed a large budge on the inside of leg. We set up a meeting for the following Saturday night at a motel. After we left the restaurant to go home my husband and I discussed the evening and he told me he had a boner most of dinner because the wife had taken her shoes off and was rubbing his dick with her foot. He ask me if I'd seen the size of his tool under his pants and I said I felt too with my foot under the table. We went home and fucked our brains out in anticipation of Saturday night.
Well we arrived at the motel room early and prepared some drinks and I changed into a shear suductive outfit and had already douced and internal anal flush. I could see hubby was turned on by my outfit so I ask if he thought I'll call Joe would like it. He laughed and said if he doesn't he must be blind. A little before 7 we got a knock at the door and my husband opened the door and there stood a gorgeous looking cpl. As they came in she unfastened her coat and revealed a sexy silver teddy with silver hose and high heels. Her husband took her coat and put on a hanger as I'll call her Jill and I gave each other a little hug. By then Joe walked to me and gave me a long passionate kiss . Jill and my husband were still lip locked for a few minutes longer. We each got a drink and paired up for a fun time. Joe and I started kissing and fondling each other and I managed to unzip his pants in the process and slid my hand in to pull out his cock. As I had my hand around it he reached down and unfastened his pants and said it will come out easier. Boy was he right because he was about 9 inches long and about the size of a beer can and he wasn't totally hard yet. I looked around and my husband was already down in between Jills legs with her teddy unsnapped and going to town eating her pussy and she was rocking back and forth just grinding her pussy against his face. All of a sudden I felt a rush of a orgasm in my pussy just watching them. Joe stood up and dropped his pants and stepped up to me with his hot cock right at my face level . I was impressed that he was clean shaven when I took his sack in one hand and his cock in my other hand and licked the tip of his cock because I noticed a little pre cum. I started to massage his sack as I was sucking the head then I pulled off and licked my index finger and went back to sucking him. He was feeling real comfortable just when I slid my index finger up his ass . He kinda tensed up but my finger was already in and starting to massage his prostate. He relaxed and I could feel his cock grow and get rock hard and I was sucking more of his cock and stroking it with my free hand . He was sooo into getting good head and seeing his wife in the next bed get eaten he didn't pay attention I slipped in another finger. By then he was meeting my head bobbing as he was throat fucking me. After about a half hour giving him head he finally gave me a huge load of cum to swallow. As he finished and layed down on the bed I ask him if he liked to eat pussy and he just shook his head yes. I told him to lay back and enjoy this and I straddled his face and he started giving me a good licking and sucking my clit . I was already so wet and when he started fingering me while eating me I had a massive orgasm and flooded him with my cum. He ended up grabbing my hips and buried his face deep in my pussy and I could feel another orgasm building deep inside and about the time I was ready to cum I grabbed his head held him in deeper and could feel him licking and swallowing as he drank my cum. As I climbed off his face I could see his cock was rock hard again so I moved down and straddled his cock and slowly slid down the shaft in short strokes until I'd engulfed deep in my pussy. I rocked my hips back and forth to rub my clit on the base of his cock . I could feel my pussy so stretched open every time I went up and down on his cock I felt my pussy lips tight around his cock. Here I was riding his cock and moaning at the top of my lungs in delight. In the next bed was my hubby banging Jill doggie style and her tits were swinging back and forth and she had big hand fulls of the sheets moaning and hollering OH GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN . We fucked for hours and at the end of the night both husbands cocks were like limp noddles and our pussies were sore and dripping cum. We ended up falling asleep and naked as jay birds in each other's arm's. We enjoyed their company at least once a month for almost 2 years till he got transferred to another state. They still have family here and return once and a while and we hook up for a fun time.

Tags
wife, wife bbc