Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Bondage
Old 03-16-2016, 12:37 AM

Default Bondage

If you knew a bull that was into bondage, would you encourage your wife to hook up with him?

In a Miami Minute!!
Old 03-16-2016, 04:15 PM

Default In a Miami Minute!!

I'd deliver my wife to the first Dom Bull I could find who would tie her up and fuck her!

Old 03-17-2016, 09:36 AM

Oh yeah and assist in the forced or "raped" fantasy that nearly every woman I know has had. Being forced to do those things against their will and finally submitting to her mandingo. She falls to her knees and crawls to him on the sofa eyes yearning. "What is it my beautiful bitch?" Your cock Master may I PLEASE suck your big fat cock."Wait what are you my dear little whore"? I'm a slut for black cock, a filthy slut for big black cocks" He smiled and nodded and the wench immediately dropped her head to her dark masters lap. She quickly found his big black cock, wrapped her lips around it and sucked it like her life depended on it. Soon she would suck his seed dry but that wouldn't be the end of fucking for him. Afterall he was the stable boy and he blanketed and saddled at least a dozen horses a day for the lady's of the plantation.

Thanks I'd love to see the wife tied
Old 03-21-2016, 08:19 PM

Default Thanks I'd love to see the wife tied

Just the thought of my wife hooking up with this dude, gives me a boner I'm 90% sure she'll go for it !

Old 04-04-2016, 05:51 PM

No, because I am aware that my wife does not like, or desire, bondage and s&m play.

we enjoy restraints
Old 05-29-2016, 01:40 PM

Default we enjoy restraints

... but i have to be present .. and they are no so tight that she cant get out of them if she panicked or something... trust is critical when it comes to bondage...... but we have received a lot of positive feedback from men who see the cuffs and spreader bars.

bondage
Old 05-29-2016, 07:12 PM

Default bondage

I have been tied up, spread out, I had been put up side down and given to all comers. Had all my holes filled with cum swallowed cum had cocks push all the way down my throat till they came.
Put out on a corner and gave it to all and any one who came by.
Bondage is fun if you know the person you are with and you can get lost in it , I came home once from a party where I was the only girl there stared sucking some cocks and got fuck and tied to a table were they all took turns on me, I had cum in me and on me I was covered in cum head to toe I LOVED IT and done it many times.