Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Girlfriend is with me bUT I know she still wants bbc
Old 06-09-2016, 11:30 AM

Default Girlfriend is with me bUT I know she still wants bbc

Several years ago, my girlfriend had a year and a half long affair with a bbc. She would take turns hiding it and flaunting it in my face. She supposedly was working for the guy, but it was obvious she was fucking him. She even came home drunk one day telling me how big his dick was, said she bumped into it. When she would come home from fucking him and I tried to fucki her, she couldn't even feel me, and I've got an 9" cock. We fought every day about her going to his shop, e end after I found notes signed love she wrote him
Well, he knocked her up, even asked me to take a photo of her and the baby before she gave it up for adoption.
She told me first he raped her, which I didn't believe, then she said she didn't know what happened.

We split up and 12 years later she shows up again
Starts by telling me if she hadn't fucked him she would have lost her job. Bulls hit also. Then she tells me she would drink a beer and pass out and wake up covered in cum in the back seat of one of the other guys that worked there's cars.
I know she loved getting fucked by all those bbc, but now she has a racist tattoo and claims she hates black guys. I can tell by talking to her that's not the case. I know my cock will never compare with the ones she loved so much, so I want to step aside, but how do I get her back with the bbc she loves? She likes bond age and booze, I thought about getting her drunk,tying her up, blindfoldin her and have some 12" bbc break her back in. That way she could claim she didn't know, and that would put her back on the path she needs to be on, but it feels kinda sleazy. Any ideas?

Old 06-09-2016, 11:34 AM

If there is any bbc in Austin TX that might help me that would be great

Hello
Old 06-09-2016, 12:12 PM

Default Hello

Just the beginningg of her black cock adventures. I hope she's up for a little BBC exploration and dark chocolate fantasies.
Attached Thumbnails
Girlfriend is with me bUT I know she still wants bbc-12016482_10103899499543690_1046096314_n.jpg  

Let Her Find Her Own Dick
Old 07-04-2016, 04:08 AM

Default Let Her Find Her Own Dick

If she wants more cock she is quite capable of finding it. Setting the world to right isn't your job. Get your nut with her if you want and leave it at that.

Tags
bbc slut, denies love for bbc, gangbang