Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Am i a cuckold in the true sense
Old 01-29-2017, 08:07 PM

Default Am i a cuckold in the true sense

We have been members since 2008 and my wife posted her true story ( I Did it for my Husband) telling her account of what happened when we were expats in Nigeria. Obviously some years have passed since that happened and we nearly divorced over it. In fact when I sent her home to the UK while I was finishing my contract in Nigeria I started going with the local bar girls . However, back to the point we didn’t want to leave each other but the spark had gone from our marriage. We in essence had in all purposes an open marriage and it suited us so long as both were discreet. After some time weather or not because we weren’t having sex together although we still going on nights out with friends. Helen was seeing predominantly black men and then came a strange request that one man she was seeing wanted me to be there watching her. It was a strange thing to be asked but I admit I used to wonder what took place when she was in Nigeria so I agreed. Both of us felt awkward and a tad embarrassed but In hind sight it was kind of arousing . So on occasions I have since and still do now watch her and love asking her what it feels like and masturbate when she replies she likes it . We don’t have sex together and of course I’m still enjoying seeing other women . I’m not sure its because there is not that bond anymore I look at her in a detached way. Does that make me a cuckold or am I in between

Last edited by graylands; 01-29-2017 at 08:34 PM..

Old 01-30-2017, 10:38 AM

Cuckold is merely the husband of an adulterous wife. The female equivalent is a cuckquean. A wittol is the term for a man that is aware of and reconciled to his wife's affairs. Cuckold also refers to a husband that is unaware of his wife's infidelity until she gives birth to a child that is obviously not his ie. a white wife and a black lover, which for some reason is the goal of many of the white husbands on this site....Becky

Last edited by florida hubby; 01-30-2017 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: more information