Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-02-2014, 07:20 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwifecpl4fun View Post
My wife was blacked on our engagement night. Might as well get this life long relationship on the right path from day one.

P.S. The video has been uploaded to this site... just waiting for it to be posted.
Good for you. You are an example for most husbands/boyfriends. White women/girls should experience the ultimate enjoyment that a black cock can give as early as possible so that they (and their partners) will know and understand that black men will always have first choice of their pussies.

wife blacked
Old 07-02-2014, 04:01 PM

Default wife blacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by havinfuntoo View Post
why not just marry the bull then?
I agree with this one. After reading all the comments, many of them being just a bit far fetched, my question would be "how long do you want your marriage to last?" Sounds like this is a great way to make sure it doesn't, especially if she's not into that life style before you married her. Where is our Mustang, I'm sure she'll have some thoughts on this.

Own decision
Old 07-03-2014, 05:57 AM

Default Own decision

You need to let your daughter make her own decision in this matter. If she wants to have a monogamous marriage, then let her.

Old 07-04-2014, 05:54 PM

Hi, I'm with hotwifecpl4fun and Abrie on this one and no later than on the wedding night. The Black man should have first choice of the wife and i might even say that the hubby should not have her that night, perhaps never if the couple is that devoted to this life. The women should take the initiative and tell their prosective white suitors how they feel about this right up front.
Jamie

Old 07-04-2014, 05:55 PM

that's prospective by the way

BBC Bareback on wedding night
Old 07-05-2014, 03:56 AM

Default BBC Bareback on wedding night

Wife had her BBC on our wedding night and made me watch so I would know from the beginning.

wtf seriously
Old 07-05-2014, 09:05 AM

Default wtf seriously

I'm no Mustang Ally but I know for a fact she would agree with me that whoever wasted our time by bumping this years old thread filled with nothing but garbage and fantasy circle jerk material deserves to be slapped by a big, hard, black dick till they are unconscious lol.

No person in their right mind should go out and get a bull on their wedding night!!! Do you fantasy cuck living idiots even know why you have a honeymoon? I should not even say that because the answer is no you do not or you wouldn't be going out and getting thugs from the ghetto to fuck your wives.

The purpose of a honeymoon is not a free ticket to fuck your new wife or run a black train on her for a weekend like majority of people think. If you do research and become informed then you would know that the honeymoon is very much part of the wedding ceremony. Back in the day when people actually waited till marriage to screw around, a man technically was not married until he made an honest woman out of his wife so it became a tradition that the bride and groom finalized their marriage by having sex on their wedding night and thus the honeymoon began.

So technically all you idiots where never married that whole time your wives where riding that black train to gangville and all that celebrating was for nothing. You should feel stupid now lmfao.

Wife cheated within 3 years of our marriage.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:03 AM

Default Wife cheated within 3 years of our marriage.

The wife cheated but could not keep it from me. I knew something was up and I got the proof, confronted her and told her that I loved her and if she wanted to have extra-marital sex she could have all that she wanted, as long as she did not deceive me, lie to me. I explained to her what an affair was and that, as such, was hurtful. She understood the logic and took off with other men. We enjoyed each other more than ever and she just gained her best friend. She eventually was taken by a Black man. She always enjoyed coming home to tell me all about her fucking. The wife takes all her men bare back. No other way is acceptable to her. She wants what the man can only give her. And she takes it fulfilling his desire.

Old 08-25-2014, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by di47cat View Post
how long should a new husband expect to keep his white wife to himself before he is cuckolded by a black bull

should the wife have just one black bull or will she and hubby be better served by several

should hubby watch and is bareback essential at least the first time

No husband should expect to keep his wife to himself.
One special bull, but more than one is also ok.
It's good if the hubby can watch, but it's optional, but bareback is essential EVERY TIME

Old 09-05-2014, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post
No husband should expect to keep his wife to himself.
One special bull, but more than one is also ok.
It's good if the hubby can watch, but it's optional, but bareback is essential EVERY TIME
Couldn't agree more baby. Married women are for the enjoyment of blacks and as you say BAREBACK always.

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold