Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

iv'e lived this one!
Old 09-05-2014, 04:51 PM

Talking iv'e lived this one!

as soon as the Hubby gets the BULLS ROD up,,,,it should always be like this,,,the women can feel less,,worried that ;'She" started the;"balls on Fire",,,,,,and if like with US...wife wanted a Three Way after 8 yrs,,of same old Cock every nite,,,so her Boss which was a Tidy well to do AFRICAN AMERICAN BULL IN CHARGE,,,well we had dinner and i guessed that they 2 were planning this whole thing out for weeks,,,HER WORDS WERE;;;'''MAKE HIM GAY ,,,,Make my hubby want black cocks ,,,,LIKE ALL YOUR OTHERS,,"" AND LO AND BEHOLD..!!! I AM CERTIFIED cock SUCKER ,,"EXTRAORDINAIRE"",,,,,,,mmm ANSWER IS NOT IN STONE,,BUT I INSIST THAT THAT hUBBY GET HIS ,"licks in First""" YES joke intended,,,,,,with with US,,HE COULD NOT STAY HARD WITH MY MISSES, AND EVERY TIME I WAS AT HER WORk I WATCHED AND HELPED ALOT,,,WATCHED HIM GET FULL GROWN PALM TREE IN HIS PANTS,,,soon after that ,,i went by at their lunch time and him and me would Snake off to his place,,,i got liquid lunches.AND PALM TREE UP THE ASS ...NOW WHEN her co= workers see me walk,,they ASK ME,,,"ARE YOU DOING THE HULA??? ,,,lol,,,,4 WHAT EVER MAKES THE COUPLE FEEL CUM4TABLE,,,TOSS A COIN AND SHIMMY DOWN A PALM TREE TILL YOU FEEL THE co-co NUTS AGAINST YOU,,,JUST STAY IN TOUCH WITH A SAFETY WORD...

Old 09-29-2014, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboi4QOS View Post
He shouldn't expect to keep his wife to himself at all. A white woman should have no obligation to ever have sex with her white husband. He should consider himself lucky for any sexual activity he gets.

It's also up to her how many bulls she has. Some women prefer just one. Others prefer a whole stable. My personal belief is that she shouldn't limit herself to just one, but should take as many as she can.

Again it's up to the wife. If she wants to be alone with her bulls then the husband needs to respect that. I do think he should be allowed or forced to watch at least sometimes to reinforce in his mind that her body belongs to black men.
Agree, A white pussy whether married or not, should ALWAYS be available to black men and it is the wife's prerogative to decide how many bulls she wants - preferably a whole gang.
I also agree that the husband should provide the necessary "privacy" for his wife and her bulls, but must also from time to time be witness to how a woman should be pleasured.
Again, all this hsould happens as soon as possible after marriage - preferably on the wedding night (and right through the honeymoon) and for the rest of their married life,

Old 09-29-2014, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wislbleur View Post
Let your daughter watch how much you enjoy your black sex, and you probably won't have to convince her to move her own blacking forward. She'll be pushing you off the bed to claim some BBC for herself before she even gets married.

What????? What kind of crazy shit is this?

Old 10-20-2014, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by di47cat View Post
how long should a new husband expect to keep his white wife to himself before he is cuckolded by a black bull

should the wife have just one black bull or will she and hubby be better served by several

should hubby watch and is bareback essential at least the first time
In my opinion my wife should have went straight to our bed with a black man or 10 right after we got married and she should have spread her legs for the black guys without the use of a condom as condoms are only for me to use.

Old 10-20-2014, 01:35 AM

Well I've been married 2 years and looking, so I'd say 2 years

It's time
Old 10-28-2014, 07:57 AM

Default It's time

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennTx86 View Post
Well I've been married 2 years and looking, so I'd say 2 years
Well 2 years - I'll say it sure is about time. Should have happened long ago

Why wait
Old 01-04-2015, 02:28 AM

Default Why wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by wislbleur View Post
Let your daughter watch how much you enjoy your black sex, and you probably won't have to convince her to move her own blacking forward. She'll be pushing you off the bed to claim some BBC for herself before she even gets married.
This is true. I saw my mom and older sister and had my first bbc at 14. It was great and have enjoyed ever since. When my husband went overseas I had one of his black friends move in and bring his brother. They lived with me for seven months and we had a great but did get some strange looks in public but the night made up for it.

Old 01-04-2015, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenw View Post
This is true. I saw my mom and older sister and had my first bbc at 14. It was great and have enjoyed ever since. When my husband went overseas I had one of his black friends move in and bring his brother. They lived with me for seven months and we had a great but did get some strange looks in public but the night made up for it.
Full marks to your sis and mom for setting the perfect example

Old 02-01-2015, 06:14 AM

I got blacked 3 days after the wedding. Wish I had not waited so long

Old 02-01-2015, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotleggyslut View Post
I got blacked 3 days after the wedding. Wish I had not waited so long
You go girl. Yeah, 3 days is a bit long, but better late than never. Hope you didn't stop there.

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold