Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-26-2015, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuckbread View Post
Can we chat love to hear more from you
You go baby, that's the spirit. All husbands/boyfriends should share their wives/girlfriends. But on the wedding night, the husband should not participate - just sit and watch how it should be done.

Old 04-30-2015, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
You go baby, that's the spirit. All husbands/boyfriends should share their wives/girlfriends. But on the wedding night, the husband should not participate - just sit and watch how it should be done.
I agree, I believe when a white couple gets married the wife gets a ring and the husband a chastity belt

Old 04-30-2015, 09:13 AM

Quote:
I agree, I believe when a white couple gets married the wife gets a ring and the husband a chastity belt
A chastity belt is a bit harsh, but I agree, after the "I do" white cocks should not be allowed and Black cocks should ALWAYS have exclusive rights to white married pussies.
Oh how I wish this could have happened on my wedding night. Two years after my marriage I "discovered" Black cock. Mt ex wouldn't share me with my Black "lovers" so we split and today I'm free to enjoy the pleasures that only Black cocks can provide.
I also agree that the husband should watch the Black cock pleasing his wife on their wedding night so that he will understand her need for Black cock. Black IS beautiful and BIGGER is BETTER. Black cocks rule!!!

Old 04-30-2015, 06:46 PM

I believe a newly married wife should be blacked as soon as possible after the honeymoon. I missed out on twenty years of sexual pleasure by waiting until I was 40 years old. My hubby agrees and now helps me meet new black friends as often as possible. He enjoys watching and will join in, if invited. We have found that our relationship is closer and more intense since he has shared me with BBC. Also, variety is the spice of sex. Lisa

Old 05-01-2015, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaluvs45 View Post
I believe a newly married wife should be blacked as soon as possible after the honeymoon. I missed out on twenty years of sexual pleasure by waiting until I was 40 years old. My hubby agrees and now helps me meet new black friends as often as possible. He enjoys watching and will join in, if invited. We have found that our relationship is closer and more intense since he has shared me with BBC. Also, variety is the spice of sex. Lisa
Good for your hubby. We believe that Black cocks and White pussies belong together and all white men should share their wives/girlfirends/daughters with Black men. We agree with you that "variety is the spice of life"

agree
Old 05-01-2015, 12:57 PM

Default agree

My wife of 47 years has only had one dick besides me that I know of. She is still in shape but very hesitant. Think I could find a mature black man to seduce and take her?

When to black?
Old 05-01-2015, 04:15 PM

Default When to black?

It depends on the need, usually.
If the wife needs it- sooner.
If the husband needs it- The sooner the better (wives often need convincing).
Deadline? When sex becomes routine. That is a mayday- someone else needs to get in that pussy and show everyone something new!

Old 05-02-2015, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennybaby View Post
A chastity belt is a bit harsh, but I agree, after the "I do" white cocks should not be allowed and Black cocks should ALWAYS have exclusive rights to white married pussies.
Oh how I wish this could have happened on my wedding night. Two years after my marriage I "discovered" Black cock. Mt ex wouldn't share me with my Black "lovers" so we split and today I'm free to enjoy the pleasures that only Black cocks can provide.
I also agree that the husband should watch the Black cock pleasing his wife on their wedding night so that he will understand her need for Black cock. Black IS beautiful and BIGGER is BETTER. Black cocks rule!!!
You are right I was introduced the the cuckold lifestyle while in the air force by my girlfriend when we starting dating I already knew she like black guys and she told me straight up if I really wanted to be with her I would accept the fact shed only sleep with black men but I could eat her pussy any time I wanted and that my white little dick would never touch it

Old 05-02-2015, 09:02 AM

Quote:
You are right I was introduced the the cuckold lifestyle while in the air force by my girlfriend when we starting dating I already knew she like black guys and she told me straight up if I really wanted to be with her I would accept the fact shed only sleep with black men but I could eat her pussy any time I wanted and that my white little dick would never touch it
Yeah, that is even better BEFORE the wedding. After my divorce I had one white boyfriend and he understood my need for Black cock and actually submitted to Black men in that he started to clean my pussy AND the guy's cock and it was great and I loved it, but he was "under equipped" and still wanted to fuck me and when I refused, he packed his bags. I've got nothing against white men, but they have to accept that Black cocks are better. I have only had one white cock that came within an inch or so of those big Black cocks, but they are rare.

Old 05-02-2015, 09:23 PM

It totally depends on the relationship you have with your husband. if you plan for it to be part of your wedding night, that's great. Husband and wife need to be on the same page for this. I think you need to be pretty careful with the breeding part though. It might be exciting to take the risk, but your lift will completely change once you have the baby. If you're on BC, go ahead and do it on your wedding night. But if you want to start a family right away, I would wait until your pregnant by your husband. It can be pretty sexy doing it with your black man while you're pregnant!

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold