Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-14-2016, 09:41 AM

Cool

still looking for my black knight in shining armor

hopefully soon

im getting married in august it would make the perfect honeymoon gift

Old 07-26-2016, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustfulLizandJay84 View Post
still looking for my black knight in shining armor

hopefully soon

im getting married in august it would make the perfect honeymoon gift

I hope you are having luck with setting this up. It's an amazing experience and to plan on this being part of your honeymoon is exciting. I'm sure you will have plenty of BBC looking to take you in front of your new hubby.

Old 07-26-2016, 11:17 AM

Why not before marriage? ....Becky

Old 07-31-2016, 03:34 AM

After? How about before?

-Rick

Old 08-21-2016, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhristyCreams View Post
I was blacked while single and my husband, who is much older than I am, knew all about my desire for and need to fuck Black dick before we ever married. I would never agree to marriage unless he understood I would be constantly having many many many Black lovers as a natural part of my life... and I was shared among a select group of Black men not only on my wedding night, but for the entire time of our honeymoon as well. My husband was my cuckold before we married and I intensified his cuckold role from our wedding day forward. One thing I disagree with is when you said a bull would cuckold a husband. I am a firm believer the wife must be the one to cuck the husband and she should make the selection of all of the black men she pleasures. The husband simply serves as the wife desires, no questions asked. As to should the wife have more than one Black lover... the answer is absolutely she should!!! She should have as many as she can get. You can never have too many Black men fucking you. The more Black men that fuck you the more intense your cuckolding dynamic is over your husband. Now for allowing the husband to watch and clean your creampies, that should be left to the whim of the wife.... and bareback is always the preferred way to engage in sex with Black men, but always be checked regularly and have the Black men you pleasure have current testing done as well. Always play safe!!! For me personally, I like to mix up things with my husband watching and eating my creampies. I travel a lot so he goes for long periods of time without seeing me with Black men or tasting a creampie from me... but I still like to mix up his rewards. I might allow him to eat me briefly then make him stop so I can be fucked more and prolong his anticipation - I also might allow him to watch for a while then make him do tasks that prevent him from seeing but still allowing him to hear. I feel you need to mix things up and not allow any routine to set in and have your cucked husband feel you are predictable... you need to keep him on his toes at all times!
Hello Khristy, I agree with you that the bull does not cuckold the hubby or bf, but the woman that is being blacked. the instant that the hubby or bf agree to be the cuckold in the relationship, the woman becomes the dominant person in the sexual aspect of the relationship since she will decides when and who will blacked her and when her husband be allowed to participate in sharing the cream pie, etc. and in many cases in his own sexuality.

Old 08-26-2016, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhristyCreams View Post
The more Black men that fuck you the more intense your cuckolding dynamic is over your husband. Now for allowing the husband to watch and clean your creampies, that should be left to the whim of the wife.... and bareback is always the preferred way to engage in sex with Black men
Khristy, I agree with you, although I would prefer to marry a Black man. My thing with my b/f is that I probably resent that he did not do anything when I was gang fucked in a swinger party by Blacks. I really hoped he had at least ask me if that was what I wanted. Since then I keep my bulls fucking me all ways to let hem know he lost his chance. He only cleaned me up once and when they had left. I think he is a bit of a coward and loves being cuckolded this way.

Old 09-08-2016, 12:31 PM

Immediately! Haha no seriously my personal advice it's just a better experience

Old 09-08-2016, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
Why not before marriage? ....Becky
Should have done it during the ceremony

Old 09-11-2016, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
Should have done it during the ceremony

I agree, I'm just not sure how appropriate it would be during a church ceremony?

Now,, the reception is another story..

Blacked as soon as she likes!
Old 10-09-2016, 04:40 PM

Default Blacked as soon as she likes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenw View Post
My wife had a black bull before we were married that she was seeing at least twice a week. She was with him all day the day before we were married and four hours the day after.
We are recently married,but she had been seeing black friends on and off for the past three years. The day after the marriage, as I was cleaning up our back yard of all the wedding celebrations, emptying trash and so on, he came over to consumate the wedding for us. Whenever I went in the house (it is a small house) I could hear her moaning, or the bed creaking. I am glad that I was able to stay in my lane and not interfere, except to offer my new wife and her lover a small slice of wedding cake,

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold