Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How soon??
Old 11-28-2016, 06:00 PM

Default How soon??

In a lot of cases, if the girl has had black cock before marring a white guy, she may never marry a white guy. I say this because if I would have even known how much I was going to love black men, I don't think I would have ever married white. I got married when I was 20 and I was 24 when I had my first black experience. It sure didn't take this little white girl to figure out that I obviously had a black cock lust within me that I never knew about. Fortunately, hubby was cheating on me long before I ever went black so the divorce was inevitable. I've been black exclusive ever since and most positive I will never marry or have sex with a white guy ever again..

Before
Old 07-22-2017, 04:08 PM

Default Before

My first marriage didn't work in part because she wasn't into it.

Now my fiancee is and we play often. Better to know who you are and be honest.

never
Old 07-22-2017, 10:05 PM

Default never

never

Old 07-28-2017, 02:33 PM

In a perfect world she should be blacked in church as soon as they exchange vows

Agree with the majority
Old 07-31-2017, 11:55 AM

Default Agree with the majority

It was the second marriage for both my wife and I but I wish she had taken a black cock on our wedding night. I had , had a vasectomy so if she had gotten pregnant we would have known it was his.

Old 08-07-2017, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeinfl1 View Post
In a lot of cases, if the girl has had black cock before marring a white guy, she may never marry a white guy. I say this because if I would have even known how much I was going to love black men, I don't think I would have ever married white. I got married when I was 20 and I was 24 when I had my first black experience. It sure didn't take this little white girl to figure out that I obviously had a black cock lust within me that I never knew about. Fortunately, hubby was cheating on me long before I ever went black so the divorce was inevitable. I've been black exclusive ever since and most positive I will never marry or have sex with a white guy ever again..
Kellie was a good catholic girl and never thought of having a BBC until I brought it up and started showing her pics and vids of some. She became intrigued on their size and chatted with a few online until she found one to try. After she was confused a bit about all the feelings she had but soon was asking about others. My surprise really came after she had her third one at the comments she made when we were at a restaurant as she watched a cute two year old black girl at the table next to us saying "She's so cute. Little black babies are so cute." just loud enough for the father to look up and smile at her and nod.
So yes, if she had met a BBC before me she probably would be married to him and not me. And yes she is exclusive to BBC now too.

I let my sit wife take a black cock in her about 2 months after we got married
Old 08-08-2017, 01:49 AM

Default I let my sit wife take a black cock in her about 2 months after we got married

Quote:
Originally Posted by di47cat View Post
how long should a new husband expect to keep his white wife to himself before he is cuckolded by a black bull

should the wife have just one black bull or will she and hubby be better served by several

should hubby watch and is bareback essential at least the first time
my wife wanted a black man to screw her so I found a black friend of mine and he moved in with us . i let him have sex with her anytime she wanted to .He even slept in or king size bed . I often would suck his cock with her .

We all had great sex all the time with each other .

Old 08-09-2017, 11:09 PM

why wait until marriage every white girls should be blacked before her marriage.

Old 09-02-2017, 08:17 PM

Has she had a bbc before?

Old 09-03-2017, 01:34 AM

Wife should be fucked on wedding h\night, It is a gift from the white man

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold