Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How soon?
Old 03-27-2010, 12:41 PM

Default How soon?

As soon as the lady is ready!

Wedding night....honeymoon...any day!

Of course...freedom from disease is the first consideration.

Thereafter...she should receive her lover first bare...then unprotected....

More natural,
more intimate,
more exciting!

Hugs

My 2 cent's worth ;)
Old 05-19-2010, 10:09 AM

Default My 2 cent's worth ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by di47cat View Post
how long should a new husband expect to keep his white wife to himself before he is cuckolded by a black bull

should the wife have just one black bull or will she and hubby be better served by several

should hubby watch and is bareback essential at least the first time
- I guess that depends on the couple, not everyone is comfortable with this until they are well into married life. For many of us it's not a case of how long we expect to keep our wives to ourself, rather how long it takes to persuade her to get fucked by another.

- My advice is to use a different guy every time, so be anonymous and avoid the emotional aspects that will likely happen if you strike up a friendship.

- I watch her everytime because that's what I like, other guys might be different. By being there I give her some security and visual reassurance that all is good - and watching her face redden as another guy with a big tool ploughs her is what does it for me! Bareback is fine if you don't worry about STDs/HIV sorry to spoil the fantasy, but if you care about each other, use protection and you could be doing this for many years to cum.

Old 05-19-2010, 04:18 PM

as soon as possiable,Get her blacktopped.

why
Old 05-19-2010, 11:53 PM

Default why

Quote:
i kinda thought this would be the general drift. pity i didnt have that advice when i married 20 years back. i wasnt blacked till my 30th birthday. the question was for my 20yo daughter who is getting married in june. my chief bull would arrange for her to be blacked now but she has romantic notions and wants to wait till a few months after her wedding. i wonder if i can persued her.
question i have is: why is she marrying whiite? she should do like my wife did, and marry black. everyone knew she was getting fucked by my big black cock on her wedding night. and every night after that too.

Should certainly be on wedding night!
Old 06-04-2010, 02:31 AM

Default Should certainly be on wedding night!

If I had it to do all over again, I would have had my wife taken a black lover on our wedding night and along for the honeymoon. More than likely, if she was going to do that, then that meant she was already taking it before hand, but her taking a black bull on her wedding night to "consumate' the marriage would be ideal. It sets the lifestyle that the couple will be living. I know I didn't get to on my wedding night but at least she can take a black lover on our anniversaries. To me there's not a better way to tell or show your wife how much you love her than by letting her get blacked by her well endowed black lover bareback and filling her full of his seed while holding her hand and telling her you LOVE her so very much. If it's done on the wedding night, then she will realize just how loving a husband she has just married, and know she will always have a man that will cherish her even when she's getting sexual satisfaction from a more capable man. Besides, the weddings are all about the brides, even after the ceremony, it should be all about her and fulfilling her needs and desires.

Old 06-04-2010, 04:10 AM

Thumbs up

yesss it is the only thing to do have blacks fuck your new bride as he watches from a chair he can learn how to please a women and bareback is only way for blacks to fuck a white wife and if she gets preg then hub should thank them for doing it for him great gift for a wedding present

Old 06-04-2010, 02:43 PM

she should be blacked before the wedding. maybe the morning of the wedding.

Old 06-04-2010, 06:50 PM

Smile

Quote:
i kinda thought this would be the general drift. pity i didnt have that advice when i married 20 years back. i wasnt blacked till my 30th birthday. the question was for my 20yo daughter who is getting married in june. my chief bull would arrange for her to be blacked now but she has romantic notions and wants to wait till a few months after her wedding. i wonder if i can persued her.
I didn't get blacked till I was 24 6 months after my marriage I wish I had done it before "on my wedding day would have been lovely" so try to persued her

Old 06-07-2010, 03:20 AM

If I ever get married again it will ONLY be with the understanding that I am addicted to black cock and my guy will just have to share me esp. on our wedding night!!!!!

Old 06-10-2010, 10:28 PM

My wife was a virgin (18) when I met her and by the time we got married she knew what I expected in her, I wanted a wife that was a slut in bed and a whore in the house. I wish i could have arranged it for our wedding night but since then every Anniversary we have celebrated it with me watching her with spread legs as 1 or several black cocks find satisfaction in honey pot....I'm happy and so is my little sweet slut.

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold