Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Agreed
Old 06-13-2010, 04:05 AM

Default Agreed

All girls should be broken in by BBC as soon as possible. I know that your 20 year old daughter will regret it if she doesn't get broken in by a Big Black Bull before her wedding day, or at least on her wedding night.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:15 AM

wedding night

right away
Old 06-18-2010, 01:41 PM

Smile right away

Most definatly the wedding night ,that was the case in las Vegas less than 12 hrs after we arrived my wife had been fucked by 3 white men in the back room of the local adult book store , bot i told the owner that i was looking for a crew of black studs to spend as much time as possible fucking my new bride the 7 days that were to be there . there were 6 black men that showed up the next afternoon and ended up fucking my wife for about 5 hrs , and bareback at my request when they were leaving i asked if they could come back the next day . when they all said as much as she could handle . she was gangbanged 6 days in a row . and we vacationed there for 4 yrs after , always meeting up with Silas and the crew. but 5 yrs ago my wife decided that i was obsessed with her fucking blacks and divorced me so that is why im on this site trying to find a white lady to fill the void . so white ladys take note im serious message me if your interested Rich

Old 06-21-2010, 03:47 PM

i will be getting married in october to a white guy. however, i am very keen on going interracial and my future husband is aware of it.

any advice on how we should get started?

p.s. - i am a virgin and dont want sex before wedding. but how long after marriage shall i have a black man?

The night we got engaged
Old 06-21-2010, 04:15 PM

Default The night we got engaged

My wife called her black lover to celebrate our engagement by having him cum on her engagement ring only hours after we were engaged. Then that weekend we flew out to New York for a weekend of gangbanging with more cum on the ring. You can see the picture in our profile. That was hotttt.....

Old 07-03-2010, 05:52 AM

The wedding night is certainly not too soon. The black bull can releive the nervous husband who might feel an inability to "perform" and the attendent disappointment of his bride. All this anxiety can be avoided by arranging for a virile black stud to service your bride on her wedding night, while you sai back and take notes (LOL) and enjoy her blissfull satisfaction.

Old 09-20-2010, 09:38 PM

Thanks for all the advice everyone, but my girl stuck to her romantic ideas and married her white guy at the end of June. By August my new son in law was asking me about getting his new wife blacked! I was only too happy to help out and my Bull arranged for the happy couple to meet up with 2 virile black studs for a week end 3 weeks back.

I saw them both on the Monday after - my daughter was exhausted but almost deleriously happy and admitted she shouldnt have waited. Son in law said that watching his wife being pounded by the two black studs was the most intense experience he can remember.

I know they have had at least one more meeting since and Im sure they are now committed to the BBC lifestyle

Old 09-23-2010, 04:30 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by derbydog3 View Post
If I ever get married again it will ONLY be with the understanding that I am addicted to black cock and my guy will just have to share me esp. on our wedding night!!!!!
You are the type of woman I'm looking for...

Old 09-23-2010, 06:58 PM

The 20 year old daughter should get her fiance to agree, and to have her first BBC on or before that wedding. Come on, mom, you can talk her into it!

Old 09-23-2010, 09:00 PM

After marriage??? I think a white wife to be should be BLACKED before the actual marriage. The husband to be will already accept the inevitable AND be agreeable to his new wifes duties! The most important of these is to FUCK her BLACK BULLS regularly with or without the husbands presence. Hopefully the new hubby to be will be incouraging his new wife to take as many BLACK MEN as she can being the BLACK COCK slut that she is training to be!!

S and W

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold