Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Didn't even wait till the wedding night.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:56 PM

Default Didn't even wait till the wedding night.

When I married my wife she walked down the isle with her pussy full of black cum. It was a gift from her brides maids as she needed something new. That night I had to wait till she got done fucking him again before I even went into our room. Her present to me was a fresh cream pie to eat.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:37 AM

I'm in full agreement with most of the comments made in here. The ideal time from my perspective is on the honeymoon. A Jamaican setting would be perfect for the bride's IR discovery. It sets the stage for the couple's future wherein a place can be made for a virile black lover in the marital bedroom, and ensures the wife's sexual fulfillment throughout her marriage...and perhaps, as a bonus, several half-black children.

fyi
Old 11-24-2010, 08:59 PM

Default fyi

my boo came on my honeymoon..hubby watched while we fucked all nite ..my boo fucked me most of honeymoon except my hubby got some just b4 we left...

how soon white wife should be blacked
Old 11-24-2010, 09:13 PM

Default how soon white wife should be blacked

she should be taken by blacks on her wedding nite and her entire honeymoon to assure first born child will be a black/mixed baby

Old 11-27-2010, 09:48 PM

Thumbs up

To keep you all updated daughter lucy is fully into the BBC lifestyle now and her husband paul is the perfect cuckold! Paul agrees with jenks678 for different black studs each time to avoid any emotional hang ups and this is keeping them both well satisfied. Lucy is 21 next month and I suspect paul may be planning something special. You all have any ideas??

Great Topic!!!!!!!!
Old 08-30-2011, 07:45 PM

Default Great Topic!!!!!!!!

what an excellent topic choice! Well, it looks like I'm too late for the advice about your daughter's wedding, but here is my advice for any other couples in the future. I recommend if the woman is ovulating that the husband be allowed the first night to have his new bride all to himself and to allow at least one "white pregnancy" preferably resulting in a future white female baby who will one day grow up to please black bulls down the road. However, the remaining nights of the honeymoon, the bride gets to fuck as many black men repeatedly back to back as she can tolerate and preferably while wearing her wedding dress. The emphasis being that her pureness is being symbolically and literally taken by the superior black bulls that give her what she must have in a happy, stable marriage with cucky providing emotional/financial support. If the husband did not successfully impregnate his bride with his sperm, than it is the job of the potent black sperm being generously injected by all of her lovers to knock her up with beautiful black babies to raise. Just my thoughts
wiseone

How did it go?
Old 01-16-2012, 01:00 AM

Default How did it go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by di47cat View Post
To keep you all updated daughter lucy is fully into the BBC lifestyle now and her husband paul is the perfect cuckold! Paul agrees with jenks678 for different black studs each time to avoid any emotional hang ups and this is keeping them both well satisfied. Lucy is 21 next month and I suspect paul may be planning something special. You all have any ideas??
Did Paul plan a wonderful BBC interlude for your daughter's 21st? Do you think her and her husband have ever entertained the idea of her becoming pregnant with a baby from one of her lover's?
James

Old 01-16-2012, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by derbydog3 View Post
If I ever get married again it will ONLY be with the understanding that I am addicted to black cock and my guy will just have to share me esp. on our wedding night!!!!!
why not just marry the bull then?

Old 02-03-2012, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseone View Post
Did Paul plan a wonderful BBC interlude for your daughter's 21st? Do you think her and her husband have ever entertained the idea of her becoming pregnant with a baby from one of her lover's?
James
She tells me they have discussed the idea of getting black pregnant but havnt yet decided. She also rather likes the idea of having a girl with Paul so she can see her grow up into the BBC lifestyle, just as she did herself.
Pauls theme for the party was 21 for 21 - one bull for each year of age! The party was over a weekend and Paul and everyone was real pleased that she did in fact reach the target, though she was pretty worn out on the monday!

immediately
Old 02-16-2012, 06:31 AM

Default immediately

My best man was a black. He serviced and blacked my bride the first night. we had planned it long before.. She and I had fucked for awhile before the wedding. We got he drunk at the reception. She resisted until he was in her. Once he had her she was lostin the feelings. I slept on the floor beside the bed and cleaned her when I was asked. In the morning she agreed that he was much much better and ap[ologized for resisting. After all, he is the best man.

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold