Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Definitely wedding night
Old 12-16-2013, 08:59 AM

Default Definitely wedding night

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiChief View Post
WEDDING NIGHT!!! So the rules are clearly understood from the begining that wifie can have BBC whenever she wants...
I fully agree. It's the correct thing to do so the hubby can understand that while the woman is his WIFE, her pussy belongs to black cocks and always will.

Old 12-16-2013, 01:01 PM

Quote:
WEDDING NIGHT!!! So the rules are clearly understood from the begining that wifie can have BBC whenever she wants...
I agree. To give a BBC the privilege to be first inside a married pussy is so hot and "naughty". Yes, right through marriage BBC should ALWAYS have preference.

Old 12-16-2013, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Yeah baby, I love your attitude, but not only the WIFE who can have BBC whenever she wants, but also the BBC that can have the wife whenever. Then there can be no doubt, BBC will always be # 1.

Old 05-11-2014, 03:19 PM

now that would be a real renewal of her vows!! I totally agree it would make a perfect ceremony prior to a night of black obedience

Old 05-11-2014, 03:23 PM

I know that there aren't many virgins prior to marriage but if there were I think that a BBC should be the one to help her loe her virginity!!

Old 05-31-2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monolover100 View Post
I know that there aren't many virgins prior to marriage but if there were I think that a BBC should be the one to help her loe her virginity!!
Yeah, it would be great if a BBC can be the first to tear through her hymen. That way she will show her absolute submission to BBC and the BBC will know that she will always be his. It will also be an assurance to the husband that it was the right decision to offer his precious wife's pussy to be "opened" for future BBC's and in this way he can also watch and learn how his wife should always be pleasured - by BIG BLACK COCKS.

Old 06-03-2014, 08:14 PM

Maybe a way to get things started is to set something up for her hen night. After a few drinks and having the attention of some lovely well endowed black men, with a support group of friends I'm sure she would try it out.

Old 06-19-2014, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monolover100 View Post
Yes, I agree. It is a great idea. All white virgins should be deflowered by BBC whether it's on her wedding night, before of after marriage. Sad that it didn't happen to me, but I'm trying to make up for it.

Old 06-23-2014, 01:32 AM

How soon after marriage should a white wife be blackened?

As soon as possible!

Old 07-01-2014, 10:48 PM

My wife was blacked on our engagement night. Might as well get this life long relationship on the right path from day one.

P.S. The video has been uploaded to this site... just waiting for it to be posted.

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold