Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

blacked
Old 10-08-2015, 04:27 AM

Default blacked

I am a married father of 2 girls 4 boys......I truly believe white girls at legal age should lose their virginity to a hunk of a Black Male, and before they agree to marry a white boy he should know they are already and that a Black Man will be at the wedding and joining them on their honeymoon! That scenario would be perfect in my opinion.

Old 05-06-2016, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by di47cat View Post
how long should a new husband expect to keep his white wife to himself before he is cuckolded by a black bull

should the wife have just one black bull or will she and hubby be better served by several

should hubby watch and is bareback essential at least the first time
My wife had a black bull before we were married that she was seeing at least twice a week. She was with him all day the day before we were married and four hours the day after.

Old 05-07-2016, 08:12 PM

In my dirty mind it should be on the altar during the wedding ceremony.

Old 05-09-2016, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
In my dirty mind it should be on the altar during the wedding ceremony.
That's funny. But, unfotunately, the father of the bride may not be to thrilled.

Old 05-11-2016, 04:14 AM

I dont think there is a time limit but it just seems to happen. For me it was about 10 years and while on vacation and I have never forgotten him

Marriage
Old 05-12-2016, 04:13 PM

Default Marriage

Why wait till marriage.

Old 06-08-2016, 01:20 PM

I make a present to my future wife 2 bbc on our wedding night

What the?
Old 06-25-2016, 09:39 PM

Default What the?

A lot of you talk like your lips don't fit!

Old 06-27-2016, 05:21 AM

I was blacked while single and my husband, who is much older than I am, knew all about my desire for and need to fuck Black dick before we ever married. I would never agree to marriage unless he understood I would be constantly having many many many Black lovers as a natural part of my life... and I was shared among a select group of Black men not only on my wedding night, but for the entire time of our honeymoon as well. My husband was my cuckold before we married and I intensified his cuckold role from our wedding day forward. One thing I disagree with is when you said a bull would cuckold a husband. I am a firm believer the wife must be the one to cuck the husband and she should make the selection of all of the black men she pleasures. The husband simply serves as the wife desires, no questions asked. As to should the wife have more than one Black lover... the answer is absolutely she should!!! She should have as many as she can get. You can never have too many Black men fucking you. The more Black men that fuck you the more intense your cuckolding dynamic is over your husband. Now for allowing the husband to watch and clean your creampies, that should be left to the whim of the wife.... and bareback is always the preferred way to engage in sex with Black men, but always be checked regularly and have the Black men you pleasure have current testing done as well. Always play safe!!! For me personally, I like to mix up things with my husband watching and eating my creampies. I travel a lot so he goes for long periods of time without seeing me with Black men or tasting a creampie from me... but I still like to mix up his rewards. I might allow him to eat me briefly then make him stop so I can be fucked more and prolong his anticipation - I also might allow him to watch for a while then make him do tasks that prevent him from seeing but still allowing him to hear. I feel you need to mix things up and not allow any routine to set in and have your cucked husband feel you are predictable... you need to keep him on his toes at all times!

Quote:
Originally Posted by di47cat View Post
how long should a new husband expect to keep his white wife to himself before he is cuckolded by a black bull

should the wife have just one black bull or will she and hubby be better served by several

should hubby watch and is bareback essential at least the first time

Old 07-13-2016, 11:57 PM

I'm happy my b/f brought me himself unintentionally into this lifestyle. I wouldn't marry him or any other white dude. I wish any of my children's fathers would marry me, but that's their code. I think marriage requires responsibility and maybe I can still find the right one.

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold