Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Do you ever get jealous?
Old 04-29-2017, 03:01 PM

Default Do you ever get jealous?

My wife and I have been into the cuckold interracial lifestyle for a couple years. She's been involved with the same guy for about a year. 99 % of the time, I think that watching them enjoying each other is the hottest, most exciting thing, I've ever seen. But, now and then that old jealousy creeps into my thoughts. How about you ?

John and Amanda

Old 04-29-2017, 11:10 PM

As long as they don't sneak behind your back you shouldn't be jealous

Old 05-17-2017, 02:22 AM

Jealousy is only natural, especially if she is only fucking him and you on occasion... it's not like she likes black cock she likes his cock.

Old 05-19-2017, 08:22 AM

My hubby isn't, he simply loves the lifestyle.

Carla
Old 07-10-2017, 04:47 AM

Default Carla

My husband isnt jealous at all. We both love this lifestyle to its fullest. Having a well endowed BBC make love to me while he watches has brought us much closer and deeper in love.

Old 07-10-2017, 11:16 PM

I feel it a bit sometimes, but its totally outweighed by the hotness of it all. It might be that neither one of us is into humiliation or the wimp thing. Not sure. Anyway, it's part of the turn on. It's pleasure pain - I just make it positive. I'm in her as soon as he's done anyway and then we go at it, it feels different from just the two of us, super hot, and there's only one way to get that magic.

maybe a little
Old 08-02-2017, 05:35 AM

Default maybe a little

I have to admit a few times when she is really into it with a lover that I know is very well hung and she is letting him know that he has her going crazy I can feel a little jealous that I can't do that with her. But it quickly passes, because I know that I'm next. GTR

Old 08-04-2017, 09:46 PM

I used to get jealous in the beginning, especially after cumming. But in time I've gotten used to it I guess.

Can't help it......
Old 07-06-2018, 08:44 PM

Default Can't help it......

I get "jealous" or maybe more like pissed off sometimes.....we may have something planned for a while (have to plan ahead when her Lover is not around/available) and suddenly he'll have a change of plans and she drops anything we have planned to be with him.

I've been on the way to meet her after work (45 minutes one way), and had her call and tell me there is a change in plans and I should go back home. Its both irritating and HOT in the same moment.....but its hard not to be pissed off.

Had her call me late in the day on New Years Eve and cancel our plans so she could spend the weekend with a new Lover....not the evening, the WEEKEND!! It was irritating finding out I was spending the weekend alone and HOT that she was going to be spending the weekend unplanned with a new Lover. Unplanned means her diaphragm, all the birth control she uses, was safely at home with me and she said there wasn't time for me to bring it down or even an overnight bag.....they wolud go to the mall and buy some sexy outfits for her to wear for him...….

How can you stay mad for long over that?! But definitely jealous because he was getting what I wasn't!!

CW

Old 07-07-2018, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc78 View Post
My hubby isn't, he simply loves the lifestyle.

My husband was like yours. He luved to watch, take pics and vids and sometimes joined in. Then about two years ago he decides that WE are not doing it anymore. NOT! I get more black dick now than I ever did.... Becky

Tags
slutty white wives, white cuckold couples, wife bbc