Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

religious Muslim wife admits love for black cock
Old 02-20-2018, 01:08 PM

Default religious Muslim wife admits love for black cock

Hi,
After 20 years of marriage my Muslim wife who wears a hijab (head scarf) confessed that she is attracted to blacks. She would never have sex with me and when she did, she would always complain. Finally she admitted to me that she is crazy about blacks. This is especially because she is a size queen and I am unable to please her. We started using huge dildos and her desire has never been greater for black men. I have finally told her that I would let her do it and she has admitted that she has been waiting to hear those words for a long time. She says that she loves me outside of the bedroom but hates having sex with me. She only allows me now to rub my penis against her thigh high boots. She won't let me do much else. We are religious and she knows that sleeping with another man would be a sin. However, she has told me that it is not the sin that is stopping her from doing it but the fact that if she started, she would have to do it every day. She would want to have a permanent boyfriend and sometimes sleep with up to 3 guys at once. She explained that if she ever started this, she would never allow me to kiss her and especially enter her. She would only allow me to rub my penis against her thigh high boots, however even this irritates her after a couple of minutes. She loves to dress in complete leather with thigh high boots, gloves, corset, long leather coat, while wearing the religious scarf and full make up.
She keeps claiming that she loves me outside of the bedroom and that she always will. Should I believe her based on what she feels for blacks.

Last edited by leatherslut; 02-20-2018 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: forgot to add something

Old 02-21-2018, 06:01 AM

For christian couples I know, if the wife has her husband's blessing to lay with black men.. then no sin is committed.. it is their marriage after all.

I'm not certain but is there a similar precedent, I know Abraham's wife allowed Abraham to give her children by a handmaid Haggar.

In either case, as long as you accept and support her in this, it is your marriage, and surely God meant for you to be together. I'm sure you will find some enjoyment in seeing her pleasured on the end of our african cocks. Plus you can easily find african muslims to seed and ravage her as well.

Not a sin
Old 02-21-2018, 01:34 PM

Default Not a sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandingoman1972 View Post
For christian couples I know, if the wife has her husband's blessing to lay with black men.. then no sin is committed.. it is their marriage after all.

I'm not certain but is there a similar precedent, I know Abraham's wife allowed Abraham to give her children by a handmaid Haggar.

In either case, as long as you accept and support her in this, it is your marriage, and surely God meant for you to be together. I'm sure you will find some enjoyment in seeing her pleasured on the end of our african cocks. Plus you can easily find african muslims to seed and ravage her as well.
That is what I have been telling my wife it isn't a sin if I know about and give her my blessing. I just want her to be satisfied and give black men the release they need also.

Old 02-21-2018, 07:46 PM

Nice I have always had a think for women in Hijabs

Old 02-25-2018, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmielee View Post
That is what I have been telling my wife it isn't a sin if I know about and give her my blessing. I just want her to be satisfied and give black men the release they need also.
If she has your blessing to do so it doesn't matter how many times we ravage her she is utterly blameless.

I hope she ends up with her belly and womb full of fresh African semen just to prove how welcome she is!!!

Old 02-25-2018, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandingoman1972 View Post
If she has your blessing to do so it doesn't matter how many times we ravage her she is utterly blameless.

I hope she ends up with her belly and womb full of fresh African semen just to prove how welcome she is!!!
Yes she must be Black bred.

Black bred
Old 02-28-2018, 11:20 PM

Default Black bred

I agree that every woman should be given the choice or opportunity to experience a black cock in their lives. After that it's the wife's choice whether to be a black cock bitch then.

Old 05-06-2018, 08:32 PM

oh lala. I would love to see a real muslim wife in hijab being penetrated by a BBC.

The extra taboo makes it even hotter, double forbidden fruit....

Where are the Indonesian/Malayasian Hijabsters?
Old 10-25-2019, 10:34 AM

Default Where are the Indonesian/Malayasian Hijabsters?

Despite being the biggest/amongst the biggest Muslim Population in the World, I have hardly seen any Indonesian/Malayasian Hijabsters in London UK.
So if there are any in London, reply to me

I agre
Old 10-25-2019, 12:31 PM

Default I agre

Quote:
Originally Posted by absanon View Post
oh lala. I would love to see a real muslim wife in hijab being penetrated by a BBC.

The extra taboo makes it even hotter, double forbidden fruit....
Think that would be a great turn-on.

Tags
black cock, cuckold, religious cuckold, wife