Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My White Wife Licking a Black Man's Asshole
Old 05-29-2018, 08:30 AM

Talking My White Wife Licking a Black Man's Asshole

I was extremely excited watching my dirty white slut wife go wild while she enjoyed licking a black man's asshole. My wife told me she loved licking his asshole because it smelled and tasted good. Of course, she also loved the look and feel of his firm black ass.
I was extremely excited watching him sit on my white wife's face so my wife could lick his black asshole as he fucked my wife's big naked white TiTs with his big black cock and pulled her hard nipples.
Based on the way he was squirming and rubbing his black ass all over my nasty slut wife's married white face I can assure you he enjoyed my wife eating his ass very much for about 30 minutes. My wife told me she enjoyed eating his black asshole and she would love to enjoy eating it again. I was exited watching him rub his black ass all over my wife's white face.
I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole. My wife told me his black asshole smelled good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole. My wife loved licking his ass and I loved watching my dirty white slut wife licking his black asshole.

I Rimming
Old 05-29-2018, 12:54 PM

Default I Rimming

I don't personally get anything out of licking a black man's asshole but I will do it if I'm told to..... Becky

Old 05-29-2018, 03:00 PM

I'm hooked on black cock - not black ass, but will try it if it a black cock is the "reward"

Old 05-29-2018, 11:23 PM

Hmm sounds intresting i would love to have that done to me. As long as she enjoys it im cool

Old 05-31-2018, 09:35 AM

Smile

I understand that yo don't get the same thrill out of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole as much as my wife does. We are all different. I think part of my wife's thrill is from knowing that she is pleasing and giving pleasure to the black man by licking his asshole. I am glad that you will lick a black man's asshole if he tells you to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I don't personally get anything out of licking a black man's asshole but I will do it if I'm told to..... Becky

Old 05-31-2018, 09:36 AM

Smile

I understand that yo don't get the same thrill out of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole as much as my wife does. We are all different. I think part of my wife's thrill is from knowing that she is pleasing and giving pleasure to the black man by licking his asshole. I am glad that you will lick a black man's asshole if he tells you to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post

Old 05-31-2018, 09:40 AM

Geraldene, My wife also loves sucking black cocks and being fucked by black cocks as well as licking black men's assholes. I am glad that you lick black men's assholes if they reward you with their black cocks.

Old 05-31-2018, 09:43 AM

johntman, Thanks for your reply to this post. Are you a black man?

Old 06-01-2018, 01:09 AM

Used to have a white wife do this to me. Super hot, naughty sex act especially when the girl is into it. You should tell her to have him film it next time for your viewing pleasure.

Old 06-01-2018, 01:54 PM

Hi,
Thanks for your message, I am glad that you also had a white wife hat enjoyed licking your black asshole. I hope her lucky husband supported her desire to be a slut for black cocks and ass, and also enjoyed watching his loving white wife be a filthy fuck toy, cum dump and black asshole cleaner like I love watching my wife. johnnyfast on this site is the man whose black asshole my wife enjoyed licking and tongue fucking. I know he has fucked a couple of other married white sluts and I am proud that my wife is now added to his list. I was their to watch my wife serve him anyway that he desired and I did take photos and video of their fuckfast, fuck party. Sadly most of the photos and video came out very bad due to bad lighting conditions. I plan to make sure the lighting conditions are much better the next time he uses my wife as his fuck toy, cum dump and ass cleaner, so that my wife and I, and him also, can relive their filthy sex and joy we all had together.

Bob

Tags
cuckold, rimjob, rimming, rimming asslicking