Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Was the fantasy of having your wife blackened better than the reality of it?
Old 06-01-2018, 08:12 PM

Default Was the fantasy of having your wife blackened better than the reality of it?

I'm wondering how you all compare the fantasy of having your wife / gf blacked compared to the reality of it ? Fantasy is a good thing, we all do it and we can totally control the outcome. Reality on the other hand, can and usually does get complicated. In reality, the other people involved have their own ideas of how things should go.

For me, I'd say it's a toss up. Fantasy is always fun and exciting. But, nowhere near the excitement level of watch your wife, the woman that married you, in bed, having sex with another man. Watching the two of them arousing each other to the point of orgasm, is incredible. I guess I'm lucky, because so far, we've all been able to keep our heads in the right place. But, I could easily see how it could all get messed up.

What do you all think?

John

reality
Old 06-02-2018, 02:28 AM

Default reality

For me/us when reality happened, it was everything we expected and more. My young wife and I talked about her/our experiences, her getting her first black cock and me watching her get it, and as we discussed it we both got turned on about it and I had my cock in her a second time that night. It really was everything we wanted it to be and when I thought about it some time later I was really glad that he had a bigger cock and that he fucked her real well two times that night, I think that it gave my wife a lot of confidence that she could enjoy another man and that they would enjoy her. GTR

Old 06-02-2018, 11:08 AM

The fantasy was mine but hubby set it up. The sex was the most erotic and exciting I had ever experienced and I was hooked. That was over 25 years and hundreds of black men ago.... Becky

Reality was better!
Old 06-02-2018, 06:13 PM

Talking Reality was better!

It was my wife Jeanette's idea, I was apprehensive but it was great, especially as there was more than one wife being blacked at the same time - so quite a lot to look at! Definitely reality was better than fantasy and this is still the case.

Key we've found is to keep it fresh - so Jeanette produced a cock cage two blackings ago, which was deeply embarrassing- in the presence of her latest bull who found it hugely amusing! That said it was also a huge turn on being the guy with the white dick in the corner while Jeanette was blacked! Part of the turn on was the physical uncomfortableness as my cock strained against the metal unable to straighten out as she enjoyed her latest fuck. We've also combined it with other stuff, such as spanking ( me obviously).

If you're thinking of trying it we say go for it!

Old 06-03-2018, 05:42 PM

it was worth it much better theni could ever imagain

Old 06-04-2018, 05:53 PM

Read my stories

yes
Old 06-05-2018, 12:45 PM

Default yes

it didn't happen for many years finaly at 62 it happened . a black guy approached her at the gym and started to flirt with her, then chat with her on messagenger. anyway it was the most awesome thing I ever watched. far better than I ever imagened

Old 06-18-2018, 08:39 PM

For my wife and I the reality was much better than we imagined. Fantasies are great but actually watching my wife on her knees in front of a black man, enjoying sucking his black cock and balls, seeing him fuck my wife until he was ready to cum, then put my wife on her knees, tell her to open her mouth wide and then shoot his cum in my wife's mouth, which my wife happily swallowed, was very exciting and wonderful. I also thanked the black man for fucking my wife and letting her suck his cock.

Old 06-19-2018, 12:39 AM

I think sometimes people have bad experiences because their standards were a bit low and they could have tried harder.

You don't HAVE to have sex with black men you don't find attractive just because they are black you know.

You'd be amazed how easy it is to find athletic, attractive black men to cram their cocks inside you/your wife if you just ask them to do it.

As a matter of fact, the second you let young black men know they're allowed to fuck your wife, she will probably be on her back spread eagle being pounded for all she's worth before you get to even finish the sentence:

"Hey guys, my wife was considering the idea of fucking black men and... OH SHIT! Hey uh, you okay honey.. um, I'll go get the camera I guess. be right back, have fun guys..."

Old 06-19-2018, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandingoman1972 View Post
I think sometimes people have bad experiences because their standards were a bit low and they could have tried harder.

You don't HAVE to have sex with black men you don't find attractive just because they are black you know.

You'd be amazed how easy it is to find athletic, attractive black men to cram their cocks inside you/your wife if you just ask them to do it.

As a matter of fact, the second you let young black men know they're allowed to fuck your wife, she will probably be on her back spread eagle being pounded for all she's worth before you get to even finish the sentence:

"Hey guys, my wife was considering the idea of fucking black men and... OH SHIT! Hey uh, you okay honey.. um, I'll go get the camera I guess. be right back, have fun guys..."
we agree with this

Tags
wife going black