Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Fetishes
Old 04-21-2010, 12:19 PM

Default Fetishes

What's your favorite fetish involving black men, it's kissing and making out for me, so erotic, sexxy to make out w/black guy while others watch.

"Show Me"
Old 04-21-2010, 02:59 PM

Default "Show Me"

Ok Tess Ann, show us some of that!

I'm weird
Old 09-24-2010, 01:48 AM

Default I'm weird

I am turned on by my wife being physically and emotinally involved with her black lover. I love the idea of her thinking of him while with me. we even talked about the idea of her wearing a ring from him on the same finger as her wedding ring.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:03 PM

i agree with jackjohnson77,..my wife and i wife swap with a black couple for over two years now and we have displayed both our affection AND our commitment to our lovers using rings.,.my wife wears two bands, one on her left hand (wedding band)and the other on her right (bull band) displaying his initals
while my beautiful ebony mistress wears both hers on her left ring finger privatly declaring us both as her husbands ,..the fetish for us is more then only sexual but has grown emotional and intimate.,.still for each other when we are all togeather in private we openly exhibit sexual desires.,..my wife will remain naked except for a dog collar she wears for her bull,..kissing him passionatly in front of me and his wife and obeying his wishes.,.my wife has found she prefers being "owned" by her bull in front of his wife and myself,.yet his wife is much more direct and refers to our relations as "marriage" and prefers to behave as if we are husband and wife.,..

Last edited by ockmick; 11-18-2010 at 11:12 PM..

Old 02-03-2012, 08:16 PM

about 3 years ago, my wife had a very intense relationship with a Black guy she met at a wedding. She fell for the man BIG time and was infatuated with him. She would talk to me non stop about him, how much she wanted to be with him all the time, how much better he was than me, how he made love to her better etc.
It was the most exciting time in our 20years or marriage and i walked round all day with a hard on.

Unfortunately he dumped her after 6 months and she was devastated. I was there, of course, to pick up the pieces. He could have had ANYTHING he wanted from her and missed out big time. She was in love with him.

Very exciting while it lasted but terrible after he dumped her. I adore her and always will.

Old 02-03-2012, 11:53 PM

I love the idea of the white GF / wife falling in love with the bull and being encouraged by the cuckold - and then the GF / wife leaving the cuckold! Anyone have stories or experiences of this?

Old 02-17-2012, 11:28 PM

Well Beacontree it happened to me. I was un aware that my exwife had been blackened before we were married. Her first was a doctor that I'd actually met! We were married 6 years and had 2 kids when i found out she was dating a BBC that was married to a beautiful white woman. Their kids were in the same daycare as ours. He had flexible hours and she was starting an at home business while I was on the road. He would take a couple afternnons off to spend in bed with her.

Once I found out what was going on, she asked for a divorce to be with him. I told her to feel free to see him as much as she wanted. She refused and we split. He never left his wife like he'd promised. He did set her up with a body builder buddy(also bbc). She spent every available moment with him til he tired of her.

Now she's married to a short, goofy white guy.. Not sure , but i suspect she still see's a bbc regularly.

Old 02-22-2012, 09:36 AM

Mine is rimming
Attached Thumbnails
Fetishes-36904023.jpg  
Attached Images
File Type: gif 943512010.gif (16.0 KB, 143 views)