Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

She Finally Did It (and now won't stop)
Old 05-22-2019, 12:13 PM

Smile She Finally Did It (and now won't stop)

Well after 2 years of her knowing I wanted to try the lifestyle she gave in. She's only 26 but is sexually experienced and always horny. I'm 42 and have some health issues so I pushed this cuck idea so she could get her desires fulfilled, because my health I can't.
I won't go too in depth on how I found him but I found a black man early 30s, tattoos, but very nice and respectful of our boundaries.
We were so nervous, hearts pounding as we sat in the hotel parking lot waiting for him. He texted us the room number and we went up. He opened the door with nothing but his boxers in and a huge 12" lump outlined in the front.. We all small talked out of nervousness for awhile. 420 and a few beers helped .
He came over and smacked my girls ass, I wasn't expecting that but it was so hot! That's when her hand started rubbing the outside of his boxers. She was getting so horny she whispered in my ear, "Honey I wanna feel it in my hand and mouth, can I?" I told her that's why we're here. She pulled down in his boxers to expose his giant half hard black cock! God it was beautiful watching my wife who's never touched BBC all of a sudden having it wrapped tight in her pale white hand, black finger nails, and wedding ring gripping that cock as she finally looks over at me and guides it into her mouth. They both moan. She sucks his big black cock for like 20 min. They she lays back and puts her legs up while holding his cock she begs him to fuck her. They fuck in several positions until he finally cums his hot sticky jizz all over her pretty white face. She licked up every drop. I took lots of pictures. See my gallery. If your a black stud in the South Bend area hit us up.

Old 05-28-2019, 03:12 PM

Enjoy it while it lasts. Watching your woman taking black cock and loving it is the the hottest thing ever !
My wife started off with hook ups and moved on to a steady bull. She was with him for 3 years. They fucked their asses off constantly. Damn sexy sights ! Take pics, take lots pics and share them.

John

You're not alone!
Old 06-11-2019, 07:13 AM

Default You're not alone!

I'm so glad you posted this!

You're not alone leo, a lot of husbands who have an age difference of 10+ years with the wife, back injuries or heart problems often invite the wife to try this lifestyle. From personal experience it seems after having kids a lot of moms really get super horny and want sex all the time, so having more men is often very useful for meeting this need. But some husbands have suffered some back injury, heart problems, heart attacks and the like... it's really more of a practical arrangement than you expect.

I know more than a few couples where the wife is 45-50 something and her husband has basically given her the go ahead to fuck all the black guys she likes. More often than not, she ends up accommodating black guys who are much younger than she is. So strange as that may sound the husband doesn't feel challenged by this. Mind you younger guys often don't last as long, so having more of them on hand also makes a lot of sense.

It's not always about dick size, stamina and good looks. To be honest many husbands do it out of love, they just want their wife to be happy. Besides when you've worked all your life who doesn't deserve to sit back and watch the wife get her coochie pounded good and hard?

The only tricky part is finding regulars, a good bull to fuck and seed her every single week. Not just a 1 night stand here and there.

We're out there, work as a team and see what you can find in your area!

Tags
cuck, wife