Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

From cuck to bitchboy
Old 09-10-2011, 05:42 PM

Default From cuck to bitchboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamqueen View Post
often a cuck will love swing on the cocks that breed his wife, and i am often used for anal when she is at work, suck and swallon is important in servicing the bulls completly, if the wimp has been sissifyed its his job to kneel and submit to the alpha males that satisfy his wifes needs.
Il love my new role as bitchboy to my ex's bulls, its an incredible turn-on! They just love it that my new role is even more submissive than being a cuck. They love the fact that they have "turned" me out and now I am their sex slave and that they can use my mouth and ass anyway they want! I have never swallowed so much cum before but I love it especially when they pull out of my ass and shoot into my open mouth and then swallow and clean their cocks!

Old 10-23-2011, 05:34 AM

My wife says she also expects me to provide sexual satisfaction for her bull if she is not avaliable or it is that time of the month. I have lapped up so much of their cum from her pussy that I am now eager to get it straight from the source.

Full service
Old 03-21-2013, 06:28 PM

Default Full service

I am full service for the bbc bull with or without the wife if he needs to get off.
I make sure a bbc bull knows i am available to him in what ever service he needs.
In many cases they find out how much more pleasure i give without her, with her i am the third party, without i am second party.

Not so sure
Old 03-21-2013, 07:17 PM

Default Not so sure

Just not even sure what to say here so I guess I should just shut up. Ok, ok can't resist.....if you want to suck a cock just do it but not under the guise of your wife's ex or your wife wants you to do it cause she has her period. Not my thing but its cooll for you guys who want it just be honest...OUT!

yes
Old 03-22-2013, 02:21 AM

Talking yes

i have had lots of cucks service me when the his girl is gone

Old 03-28-2013, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxvalleycpl View Post
Just not even sure what to say here so I guess I should just shut up. Ok, ok can't resist.....if you want to suck a cock just do it but not under the guise of your wife's ex or your wife wants you to do it cause she has her period. Not my thing but its cooll for you guys who want it just be honest...OUT!

Thats disgusting. You were right the first time you should have shut up. I don't want to go out and suck cocks on my own. Male/male sex is a turn off for me. Thats really gay and thats not me. Women are supposed to suck cocks and it turns me on when I am turned into a cock sucking sissy slut.

Last edited by jessicasubcd; 03-28-2013 at 11:08 PM..

So True
Old 04-02-2013, 12:03 AM

Default So True

Quote:
Originally Posted by wislbleur View Post
If the chemistry for the bull to want the cuck alone and the cuck to want the same is there, go for it! The whole relationship started because it met the desires of the participants. Nothing has changed except the cast of characters, and that flows from the chemistry among the people involved anyway!
My wife told me that if her bbc or any bbc needed my attention i was to give it !!
We have met some bbc at clubs that ask for my number just so i could service them, somtimes i sucked them off sometimes they needed a piece of ass, as my wife said the bbc desire comes first and if the chemistry is there......
also on several occassions she watched.......

Would Love To!
Old 04-21-2013, 11:52 AM

Default Would Love To!

Willing to Service Any BBcs. Yum

always
Old 04-27-2013, 04:41 AM

Default always

I'm always ready to service some black cock. They can have the wifes pussy as long as I can get some dick and cum.

I would love to
Old 06-20-2013, 05:52 AM

Default I would love to

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacken2345 View Post
i have had lots of cucks service me when the his girl is gone
Thank you for the opinion. I agree. My wife wants me to suck a black man's cock, and do MORE.... so she can sissify me that way and tease/humiliate me.