Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-01-2015, 05:38 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhard32 View Post
As a bull I'm tellin you to do it I get serviced still by a couple of my cucks who aren't with their wives anymore I like the way they mouths feel on my 10"cock and I like to look down on them while they do it
Think it cool to be controlled by the bull while sucking his cock and being told by him what he exspeck of U, and anything else he demands.

Old 03-02-2015, 12:02 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennilee View Post
Il love my new role as bitchboy to my ex's bulls, its an incredible turn-on! They just love it that my new role is even more submissive than being a cuck. They love the fact that they have "turned" me out and now I am their sex slave and that they can use my mouth and ass anyway they want! I have never swallowed so much cum before but I love it especially when they pull out of my ass and shoot into my open mouth and then swallow and clean their cocks!
I think it cool U are now there bitch boi., and I would love to take UR place anytime.

Old 03-02-2015, 03:40 AM

To the question , I Say Yesss.... & I agree with dennilee. I really got to where I luved bein a BBC Luvin cummthirsty Faggot , for my Size QOS ex & her Awesome Blk Studs .. Luved bein their bitch boi & having her watch & call me a faggot

Old 07-11-2015, 04:10 PM

We met this bisexual bull that wanted me dressed in girlie clothes and i found myself loving being manhandled but a little embarrassed. The next time he called, i told him that she was not around and he wanted to come see me alone. Guess what happenned?

yes you should
Old 04-15-2016, 02:27 PM

Default yes you should

yes you become the bulls property ( slut . whore ) just as she has so you do as your told

as long as its open and honest...
Old 04-15-2016, 03:08 PM

Default as long as its open and honest...

I have serviced several bulls both with her present and when she was at work, but never without her knowing. In our experience its rare a bull even wants the hubby to service him, but it does happen.

Old 05-06-2016, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennilee View Post
After my first wife and I split I did have her bull contact me and want me to service them and I found that very flattering and of course I agreed. I was strictly his "bitch" I sucked him, he fucked me. He soon had me being his bitch boy for his friends and he reallly enjoyed having service them at parties in front of black women, many of whom said they really got off on watching this little white bitch boy getting used by all these big black men.
I agree, I have done this for my wife's bull for over a year now and sometimes we go to parties without her and sometimes she goes with him without me.

Old 05-18-2016, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
Question for cucks and Bulls.

One of my exes bulls contacted me to set up a date, when I explained we were no longer together, he suggested we meet anyway so I can continue to service him as I had during our previous encounters.

He also said he had other cucks who service him with and without the wife present.

This is strictly one way cock and balls worship, no kissing, fucking or reciprocal.

Any advice ?
Anyone else been in this position ?
Any Bulls got a view ?
I think it's our duty, we must service Black Bulls, anytime. Honestly I'd never refuse their requests,

Old 05-20-2016, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
Question for cucks and Bulls.

One of my exes bulls contacted me to set up a date, when I explained we were no longer together, he suggested we meet anyway so I can continue to service him as I had during our previous encounters.

He also said he had other cucks who service him with and without the wife present.

This is strictly one way cock and balls worship, no kissing, fucking or reciprocal.

Any advice ?
Anyone else been in this position ?
Any Bulls got a view ?
I personally would do it. It is always fun to serve fat black cocks, especially if he has many black friends :-)

Old 05-20-2016, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremecumhungrycouple View Post
I personally would do it. It is always fun to serve fat black cocks, especially if he has many black friends :-)

Yes, I would do it and love doing it…
If he wants you to be his slut, be his slut and enjoy it.