Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

servicing the bull
Old 03-08-2019, 12:04 AM

Default servicing the bull

yes husband should service wife's bull if he submitted to this with or without the wife present. He should be a party fave for the bull if the bull request him to be. Even if it is just sucking off the bull's friends at a poker game

The gift that keeps on giving
Old 04-05-2019, 11:50 AM

Default The gift that keeps on giving

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
Question for cucks and Bulls.

One of my exes bulls contacted me to set up a date, when I explained we were no longer together, he suggested we meet anyway so I can continue to service him as I had during our previous encounters.

He also said he had other cucks who service him with and without the wife present.

This is strictly one way cock and balls worship, no kissing, fucking or reciprocal.

Any advice ?
Anyone else been in this position ?
Any Bulls got a view ?
If it gives you pleasure, you go for it. You deserve your own slice of BBC heaven.

Old 04-05-2019, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latingermancpl View Post
We met this bisexual bull that wanted me dressed in girlie clothes and i found myself loving being manhandled but a little embarrassed. The next time he called, i told him that she was not around and he wanted to come see me alone. Guess what happenned?
Guess you have a new black bull that owns you now.

Old 12-13-2019, 08:11 AM

After it got to the point where I had sucked and been fucked by our bull with my then girlfriend during our encounters together, I serviced him by myself on a hand full of occasions. One time we had a meeting planned out but my gf had to cancel last minute and cover the night shift for her coworker who called out. Thats when our bull suggested I come over anyway and smoke some bud. We all smoked weed and did so before so I figured why not. After he picked me up we went and smoked at his place, then as we were watching tv sitting on the couch I look over and he had his cock out. I was completely shocked and he said "it sucks that lindsay couldnt make it but how about you take her place? You were actually really good at sucking me off last time". I was still shocked and slow to respond, I guess because it was just him and I, but I nervously said sure. Thats when he stood up infront of me as I sat on the couch and guided his cock inside my mouth. After i blew him for probably 10 minutes he stood me up and bent me over the edge of the couch. He pulled my pants down and began fucking me in the ass. Even though we did it before it felt crazy doing it alone.

Old 12-13-2019, 09:29 PM

Absolutely you should service the bull. If you're getting off when you suck when in company, you're still sucking the same cock. Now in my case the bull wanted his ass eaten. And I don't mean a few licks. He wanted to sit on my face and rotate his ass as I jammed my tongue up his nasty black anus. We didn't do this when the slut was present. So this was different, and strangely sexy. I usually had to drink a piss load before he would shoot a cum load down my throat. But the chest tattoo of "I eat black man ass" was more than I would agree to. So I agreed to run a train on the homeless black men living at the nearby park instead. They would each fuck my ass, then I would tongue their dirty ass, and then for a finale I would suck each off. Some wanted to shoot in my mouth, and some wanted to give a facial.

Old 01-10-2020, 11:23 PM

I have serviced a bull without my wife. He wanted to meet me beforehand so he could get to know me before fucking my wife. In the end he made me meet him in a hotel and dress in women's clothes and I had to suck him off and let him fuck me.

i was a cuckold for my Wife...and later a slut for Her Bull
Old 03-31-2020, 05:02 AM

Default i was a cuckold for my Wife...and later a slut for Her Bull

Please feel free to call me a sissy/faggot/cocksucker/queer, or even a race traitor, but my Domme Wife loved to watch me "fluff" Her Bull, and as long as He was okay with it, i sure as SHIT looked forward to it!!! Call me a straight-up gay fag, i am happy being used and abused by Black Men!!! i don't normally suck white dicks, but i have Never turned down a Black Cock!!! i would often clean the Bull's cock after Her fucked my Wife's ass too!!! The first time He showed up with a gay friend for me, i took Him to my sissy bedroom with the pink canopy bed and dollies on it!!! He told me we needed to go to His house next time and leave them alone. When we got there, it looked like a big party and He had picked out sissy clothes for me to wear, so i was embarrassed, but they all told me to strip naked in front of them. There were 8 guys and 4 women there, i quickly got the idea that i was their entertainment for the night...little did i know, it was for the WEEKEND! i was passed around, pissed on, cum on, laughed at spanked, and i ate everyone there's assholes!!! They sent my Wife a video of me getting peed on by three Men!!! i was actually in faggot Heaven!!! After my Wife of course divorced me, (using the vids of me getting fucked), i was destitute, had no home, so i was just a passed around pussy for over two dozen Black Men and three Black Women!!! So YES, service the Black Man even if no Wife or girlfriend is around!!!

Old 03-31-2020, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennilee View Post
Oh its treat alright but more than that its an honor! I loved my new status going from cuck to bitch boy for my ex's bull and his friends! It was such a turn-on being the center of attention of those bulls and knowing that my mouth and ass belonged to them. I was just really surprised to find that that black ladies got off so much on watching being used by those black cocks! Some ladies actuallly told me that they thought that my little uncut 3" cock(when hard) was cute! And one actually liked to suck it. They said that the sexiest thing was when the bulls pulled out of my ass and came in my mouth and made me clean my ass off their cocks with my mouth.
When a white boi is the center of attention with a group of hug Black Bulls you know you will always have fun. How did all of them use you?

Yes
Old 04-01-2020, 09:22 AM

Default Yes

It’s up to the Bull but we let every one of them know up front that my mouth & sissy cunt were available for their use any time.
I only recall one black guy that wasn’t into it, but he was also the worst black lover my wife ever had.
I’ve waited on my knees with my mouth open behind the door of my own home as a Bull walks in & dropped his BBC in my mouth
I’ve gone to their motels & hotels

It’s up to the Bull to decide but it’s my duty to offer them two more warm tight holes to pleasure their superior cocks in

Chloe

Old 04-02-2020, 01:23 PM

I so agree with Chloe, it is up to the Bull to decide when and where I will service His cock, and whether it will be me sucking on Him until He is ready to cum, or being on my back with my legs spread wise for Him to ride and fuck me senseless before giving me that hot cum deep in my sissy pussy.

Her current lover drops by our home a couple of times a week to keep in my place and show me just where I belong. I have started dating a gay black friend of his now too, so I am getting as much quality cock as Marcy is, and neither of us would trade it for anything.

Paula