Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-17-2012, 11:47 PM

Cool

Hi, everyone.. I'm a another white sissy who LOVES to please Black cocks.
Just joined today... I LOVE BBC!!

Cuck sucking and fucking
Old 03-29-2012, 01:49 AM

Default Cuck sucking and fucking

My experience is a little like ncbymail above. Straight all my life. I talked my wife into fucking hung black men. She's beautiful and it was an easy sell. She always wanted me to watch. Slowly, she kept upping the ante. First comparing cocks. Then holding their shafts. Guiding big dicks into her mouth or pussy. Cleaning up afterwards by eating her or licking cum off her face or tits. Then, getting them hard for her by fluffing. Moving up to sucking them. Awkwardly and not skillfully at first, but eventually getting the hang of it and deepthroating a few. Finally, getting fucked anally. Although, that was the final step, my wife prefers watching me suck huge black cocks. Her theory is that anyone can take a dick up the ass, but it takes skills to give someone a proper blow job. It never fails to turn her on when I serve her black lovers for her. It gets her very turned on and causes her to go wild like begging for anal which was never her preference. I like it because I know I'm showing her how much I love her. Occasionally, when she's fucked two or more guys at once, she asked me to take one guy in my ass while sucking off another one. Usually, for my reward, she sucks me off afterwards. I love cumming in her mouth.

Old 06-08-2012, 10:08 PM

I'm not a cuck, but wouldn't mind being one, wife just isn't into it. I do suck on black cock and give a pretty good rim job. The last black man I saw on a regular basis was while working in Iraq. All he wanted was a blow job and piece of ass. Not complaining, I was happy to be of service. I enjoy a mature black man with a thick long cock. Meeting a new black man next week, not from this site and I hope he will become a regular suck and fuck. It seems most black men here are quite critical of guys like me, but I don't hide what I like and when in the chat room I never try to view a cam unless I've been invited to do so, or for that matter start a conversation without first being contacted. It's all about respect...

Old 06-25-2012, 04:31 PM

cuckolding is an emasculating experience and once you see the power black bulls have over your wife's pussy, you begin to feel like a sissy bitch next to them. if a black bull desires your tight ass he will end up penetrating you and your wife will lose all respect for you as a man. beyond your surrender you might find black cock can drive you to cum like a bitch

Old 06-29-2012, 09:38 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by doog1959 View Post
Before i met my ex i was str8. Until she cucked me . She luved trainin me to suck & swallow her bbc bulls to their balls & swallowing all their cummm . I grew to like & luv it . I luv to submit to bbc . & yes i luv having my sissy cuck boi-pussy full of bbc . She bought me a enema bottle & i was to clean way up inside my boi-pussy so i could do pussy to throat .both her & bulls luved me performing that
Excellent a true cuckold more & more wives need to do this to us white hubby's cuckolding us is as it should be BBC should rule.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:20 AM

I got hooked on sucking cock when I taked the wife into having sex with other guys. Over the course of 8 years now she has gotten into it more and more. She and I never fuck now so I have gotten into sucking cock more and more. I do crave it now. I'd rather have a big black cock shoot a load in my mouth than fuck her now anyway.
When she has a boyfriend that isn't into me sucking him I have to go out and find some cock. I live in a small town so I usually have to dirve a good ways to find some dick. But that's what you do once you get hooked on sucking black men and eating their cum.
Recently started rimming. It's a new turn on for me. To clean a strangers asshole and then suck him off is great.

Old 07-03-2012, 08:05 PM

The second cock i sucked was black. Thick, heavy and powerful. I tried to quit every now & then but i am hooked on the powerful cock and humiliation. I am tiny myself.

Old 08-26-2012, 05:42 AM

Thankfully many wives are not as ignorant as mustang and actually get off on feeding their black bulls semen to their husbands. My wife came to like it so much that she wanted to see me suck his big black cock and get it straight from the source. It was a practical matter really. She is often not avaliable due to work or her periods and headaches. So the job falls to me to drain her bulls balls and make sure he is satisfied. None of us are really turned on by men sucking cocks so she started feminizing me, making me wear panties and masturbating over her lovers big black penis as he fills her pussy with baby seed. Slowly but surely I became much more submissive and now if I want to get off I have to submit to her bulls cock and cum as she demands. I don't need her help to suck big black cocks and swallow thier cum but it would not be near as much fun on my own.

Old 08-27-2012, 02:22 PM

I love black cum. I lick my wife out every time one of her bulls comes inside her. We spit swap too when they come in her mouth.
I do not however suck them off. They are her lovers and I am not allowed to have them.
Sometimes, she will wear a pad after she has been fucked untill she gets home so I can taste it.
When she fucks white guys however, I can do whatever I want with them. I have sucked many of them off and do swallow.

Old 03-03-2013, 03:01 AM

i do love to service a bbc in any way he wants or demands
i had went black long before i met my wife, when she got balcked it was great
she does enjoy watching me submitting to a bull bbc in any way he ask or demands
she loves to see me eat a bbc bull asshole