Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black Bull in Montana here!
Old 01-20-2014, 04:40 PM

Default Black Bull in Montana here!

Hello to all of you white-boi cucks who are reading this....I am a sexy mature married dominant black bull who lives in western montana......I am straight, yet love having a sissy submissive white boy suck my big thick hard black cock whenever I come across guys like you who love BBC.....love to be sucked...and love filling your big hot white asses with BBC and the cum that is sure to come when you feel me inside you!!!

Hot
Old 01-21-2014, 08:28 PM

Default Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by domblkbullmt View Post
Hello to all of you white-boi cucks who are reading this....I am a sexy mature married dominant black bull who lives in western montana......I am straight, yet love having a sissy submissive white boy suck my big thick hard black cock whenever I come across guys like you who love BBC.....love to be sucked...and love filling your big hot white asses with BBC and the cum that is sure to come when you feel me inside you!!!
you made this sissy sub want to eat your balls, cock, ass and cum !!!
my wife would cum so hard watching that.....

Wish it was me….
Old 01-21-2014, 11:35 PM

Default Wish it was me….

Quote:
Originally Posted by repboy View Post
after reading several of the storeis last week it made me super horny for some hot black dick. i told the wife what i needed she told me to feel free, she knew what i was going thru.
so i went out with ever intention of sucking off and or pleasing all the bbc i could.
i got to the first gloryhole about 10ish friday night, not a lot of black men out yet but quality was not the point, quantity was what i needed. things picked up about 11 and it was not long i was on my knees sucking black dick. it has been a long time since i was that horny and i had no intention of losing a drop of bbc cum. soon i had ate 7 nice loads. it slowed down and i went to another gh. right before i got there the wife called to see how it was going, she was out having drinks and had two guys buying hers and hustleing her big time, she laughed and said she was gonna play hard to get for a while. she ask about how it was going, when i told her i was heading to the next gh and had already sucked off 7 black guys she said go you little cuck bitch, you are not culling anyone are you, i said no, no one is turned down !
she said you enjoy the gh and i will let you know how it goes here. i went in and it was a nice mixed ethnic crowd, black, white, espanic, even several souples.
still being able to taste the last load i was getting super horny being around all that dick.
i found an empty booth and went in, was not long there ws a nice black dick came thru the hole, sucked him off immediately, he left then another, he left then another, then he left and a white guy showed up, now i had sucked 11 guys off, all balck except one. i got a text then from my wife, she ask are you sucking dick , i am LOL. , in the parking lot LOL.
then i saw a hot looking couple,she was short with nice tits and a big ass, low cut sweater, short skirt, she had several guys chatting her up, her hubby was a cuck, just stood by.
her and her hubby went in a booth and several guys wetn in and out of the booth next door, i am sure she was sucking them.
then i got a text from the wife, she said she was at ablack night club to troll a bit,
my cock almost exploded.
this made me so horny, i went to an end booth, several white guys standing a darker corner had to move to let me in, one said what you want bitch, i was so horny i did not look at him , i just said cum. i waited no one came next door, i was so frustrated, i went out and one of the guys said why dont you come out here. i stepped back in, then got a text from the wife, she said this place is packed, there are three white couples, and i am the only alone white female here, will be fucking a bbc before long...good night
i was so hot, i stripped off and looked out, all the guys were still at the door, i opened the door, the only lights were the small dim lights at the top of the door, i stepped out and said is this what you want, then i got on my knees and started sucking one of the guys, then another, did not take long i had sucked them all off....
i eased back in the booth and got dressed, then left, it had been about 8 hours but i had got what i needed, and obviously so did the wife....
…..
OMG I wish it was me sucking all that black cock, and MORE…..
and I wish my wife was getting black fucked and texted me.. I would have left the GH and gone to watch my wife get black fucked, deep and bareback… I get the cream pie and also snowball it with my wife….

Old 02-14-2014, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbymail View Post
8 years ago I was a straight man. THen my wife wanted to fuck other people. We both fucked around awhile and she mostly fucked black guys. She talked me into letting them fuck her at home and I started watching and liked watching. Within about two years I was eating the cum out of her pussy when the guy left. In another two years she had a regular black boyfriend and I would suck his dick to get him hard for her. She wanted to see us fuck and suck so he and I would do it and she would watch and rub her pussy.
I started going to ABS gloryholes to suck cock, always looking for black cock. When her boyfriend would come by and she wasn't there he and I would suck and fuck. She found out and eventually went with another black guy and left me. Now I suck black cock as much as I can and when I can I fuck and get fucked by black guys.
I have sucked only one cock in my life and it was black. That was 15 years ago. I really loved it. I've been married since and have tried to suppress my desires but in the last year I just can't help but want it so bad that is all I think about. I would love for my wife to find a big black stud, and I would love to watch her get fucked then I would lick both of them clean.

Old 02-14-2014, 01:19 PM

ohhhh yes,,,dear,,,this blk bull wud luv to shower ur beautifull face with afrikan sticky cum. Watch my hard cock slipping in and out of ur sexy mouth,,,,,,smearing my precum on ur pink lips....wow...u white women r so fucking sexy

Cuckold hubby looking to please BBC master
Old 02-24-2014, 12:23 PM

Default Cuckold hubby looking to please BBC master

We are a married swinging couple who are into BBC MEN. Wife is a three hole cum slut and hubby is cuckold and will service anyway needed. We play in Pa, NJ, Md areas.

Old 02-25-2014, 02:29 PM

Hit me up Tracy i'll coem to you HOT couple

Old 05-19-2014, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domblkbullmt View Post
I am in Atlanta and I would love to suck your black cock as much as you want. I'll be your submissive white boy.

Old 01-08-2017, 05:11 AM

I am not gay, but I have sucked Black cock to completion.

That probably sounds contradictory, but there is a magic (a je ne sais quoi) to Black cock that lures you to do things you wouldn't normally do. My prim and proper wife is like a wild animal when she fucks Black cock.

These days I am mainly just a fluffer for my daughter's "bull".

luv serving bbc in drag
Old 01-08-2017, 07:32 PM

Default luv serving bbc in drag

I think it is so hot if bull wants me to crossdress while he fucks my wife or has me serve him myself