Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-12-2017, 01:21 AM

It was a couple years after being cuckolded before I gave a black man a blowjob, but I had the fantasy from the beginning.

Wanting to try black Co k
Old 01-12-2017, 05:52 AM

Default Wanting to try black Co k

Here in Idaho wanting to suck a black cocks and have him cum in my mouth or ass. Swalled while man's cum now woulD like some black man's cum.

Str8 MWM thats LOVES BBC
Old 01-12-2017, 12:50 PM

Default Str8 MWM thats LOVES BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by domblkbullmt View Post
Hello to all of you white-boi cucks who are reading this....I am a sexy mature married dominant black bull who lives in western montana......I am straight, yet love having a sissy submissive white boy suck my big thick hard black cock whenever I come across guys like you who love BBC.....love to be sucked...and love filling your big hot white asses with BBC and the cum that is sure to come when you feel me inside you!!!
this topic is fucking awesome...several yrs ago i had a buddy who was blk and i was married to my 1st wife.i ask him to come help me fuck my ex ,of coarse he said yes..anyway we suprised my ex by just showing up and having our way with her which she liked especially after my buddy fucked her with his fat 11" BBC...After he cum my ex suprised me by taping my arms behind my back and then they both forced me to clean my buddies dick..and got him hard again my arms still taped she got on top of me and he fucked her doggie style until she cum on his BBC then still on top of me she pulled both my legs up raising my ass and my bud pulled outta her and rubbed his BBC against my ass then he fucked my asshole as i lay there helpless..anyway that night i was a lil bitch...today i am totally str8 and luv pussy but im a lil fagot for BBC...

Old 03-12-2017, 04:58 AM

I became hooked after an ex girlfriend cheated on me with BBC. I knew I already had bi tendencies, so I decided to finally go all the way and try it myself.

I Luv an Understanding Bull
Old 03-12-2017, 01:17 PM

Smile I Luv an Understanding Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by domblkbullmt View Post
Hello to all of you white-boi cucks who are reading this....I am a sexy mature married dominant black bull who lives in western montana......I am straight, yet love having a sissy submissive white boy suck my big thick hard black cock whenever I come across guys like you who love BBC.....love to be sucked...and love filling your big hot white asses with BBC and the cum that is sure to come when you feel me inside you!!!
OOhhh Sir How I do Wish I was there .. Id Luv Suckin your TAsty Blk Cock & goin boi-pussy to Throat <till Im swallowin & wearin your Tasty cummm, Sir

Old 03-12-2017, 04:59 PM

It started with a cheating girlfriend, red and swollen lips and oozing lovers ( plural) . I developed a taste for used ladies which I crave. It does not matter to me if they are black because I ended up with both. Sometimes at the same time. But I also have surrendered to the BBC in theaters and bookstores. But I prefer to be with MFM or gang bangs.

I am looking to be a womans cuckold
Old 08-11-2017, 02:32 AM

Default I am looking to be a womans cuckold

I want to meet a white women who love to have sex with black men i will marry her or live with her . I want to be her love and cuckold i would like to suck black cocks with her . Age does not black i want to love her be with her and eat her pussy after hee black lovers cum in her .i will relocate to her i just want to love her but let her have any man she wants and if we have a king size bed have her lovers sleep with us in the same bed . If any woman are looking for a true faithful cuckold let me know lets enjoy love and sex

I love to suck black cocks
Old 08-12-2017, 02:19 AM

Default I love to suck black cocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
Interested in hearing from white cucks who love to service big black cocks.

Did you become hooked after your wife went black or did you always crave black cock.

Does your wife enjoy watching you service her bull and does he expect-demand it ?

Lastly wanna hear from cucks who rim the bull, hot or gross..intrigued but never tried it, though my ex forced me to suck black cock and i REALLY MISS IT !!
I GT USE TO IT WITH MY 1ST WIFE SHE GOT ME INTO SUCKING BLACK COCKS WITH HERE AND i LOVE IT NOW I OPEN TO HEARING FROM OTHER WHO LOVE BLACK MENS COCKS LIKE IT DO AND BLACK LOOKING FOR MEN LIKE ME TO HOOK UP WITH I AM FROM KENTUCKY AND WANT TO SERVICE BLACK MEN WHO ENJOY A GOOD WHITE MANS MOUTH LIKE ME TO FULLY GET THEM OFF

i LOVE TO SUCK BLACK MENS COCK TOO
Old 08-12-2017, 02:31 AM

Default i LOVE TO SUCK BLACK MENS COCK TOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbymail View Post
8 years ago I was a straight man. THen my wife wanted to fuck other people. We both fucked around awhile and she mostly fucked black guys. She talked me into letting them fuck her at home and I started watching and liked watching. Within about two years I was eating the cum out of her pussy when the guy left. In another two years she had a regular black boyfriend and I would suck his dick to get him hard for her. She wanted to see us fuck and suck so he and I would do it and she would watch and rub her pussy.
I started going to ABS gloryholes to suck cock, always looking for black cock. When her boyfriend would come by and she wasn't there he and I would suck and fuck. She found out and eventually went with another black guy and left me. Now I suck black cock as much as I can and when I can I fuck and get fucked by black guys.
I AM SO MUCH LIKE YOU AND I LOVE THOSE BIG SEXY BLACK COCKS MY 1ST WIFE GOT ME INTO BLACK LATER I INVITED ONE THAT SHE WAS FUCKING ALL THE TIME TO LIVE WITH US AND WE ALL SLEPT IN THE SAME BED
mY WIFE WANT HIM TO FUCK ME TO SEE IF I COULD TAKE SO i LET HIM SHE LUBED MY HOLE GOOD AND WHEN HE GOT IN ME THE FUCKED MY ASS JUST LIKE HE FUCKED HER 2 HOLES i LOVED IT SO BEING IN BED HE WOULD SOME NIGHTS WAKE HER UP TO FUCK HER AND SOMETIMES HE JUST SLIPPED HIS DICK IN ME AND i GOT FUCKED IT WAS SO GOOD BUT THEN SHE HAD HIS BABY LATER WE SPLIT . WE GOT DIVORCED AND SHE MARRIED HIM BECAUSE OF THE BABY i USE TO STOP BY TO SEE THEM ALOT HE STILL LET ME SUCK HIS DICK AND I WOULD EAT OUT AFTER THE LEFT HIS CUM IN HER. BUT LATER i GOT MARRIRED AGAIN SO DIDN;T GO SEE THEM THAT MUCH BUT NOW I AM DIVORCED AND LOOKING FOR A WHITE WOMAN WHO LOVE TO FUCK BLACK MEN SO i CAN BE HER CUCKOLD

Old 09-06-2017, 02:31 PM

My wife fucked a black guy with a huge cock for months while married to her ex. She loved it! She confessed it one night and she thought I would be mad. WRONG! It turned me on so much thinking about her horny pussy filled with a giant black cock! She is in to it that it turns me on so much. I told her I wish I could have been there to suck his huge balls while her g spot explodes all over his gorgeous cock. I told her I would have wanted him to pull out at the last minute and splatter her pussy and my face with his huge loads of sperm! She then makes me lick up and swallow all of it. She cums so hard when I tell her how much I love huge black cocks now. Last year she caught me stroking my cock to black cock cumshots movies on line and ordered me to cum all over my own face if I liked sperm so much! She was so turned on that she masturbated to the same huge cocks I was watching and came 4 times with our favorite black dildo while she made me lick my cum off her fingers and suck her "cock". So hot!