Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cucks who crave black cock
Old 05-05-2010, 05:20 PM

Post Cucks who crave black cock

Interested in hearing from white cucks who love to service big black cocks.

Did you become hooked after your wife went black or did you always crave black cock.

Does your wife enjoy watching you service her bull and does he expect-demand it ?

Lastly wanna hear from cucks who rim the bull, hot or gross..intrigued but never tried it, though my ex forced me to suck black cock and i REALLY MISS IT !!

craving black cok
Old 05-05-2010, 10:51 PM

Smile craving black cok

i love sucking black cock with or without my wife she likes watching me suck black cock and i also love rimming black ass while he has his black cock buried deep in my wifes pussy when he cums he tightens hiss ass and i bury my toung in deep in his ass we are always looking for black cock just cant find any here if any black cocks are interested let us know we are in the FT.Smith.AR area we can intertain or somw travle we ride so we have have i bike

I love black cock!
Old 07-07-2010, 02:22 AM

Default I love black cock!

I have only sucked black cock twice, and only then because my wife and sister insisted that I try it. It was good, I swallowed both loads, and I really enjoyed the experience. However, I'm not really sure that I ever want to do it again. I mean, I don't really like having sex with another man. I like watching black men fuck my wife and then I like to fuck her immediately after. However, I do enjoy licking the spent cum off of my wifes tits after one of her black lovers shoots a load on them. I like the taste of black cum but I don't really want to suck a dick to get it.

I might do it again, I don't know. As I said, I enjoyed the experience. However, I think the reason I enjoyed it was because my wife and sister watched me both times, and that made me very excited.

I've also had anal sex once with a black bull, and that is an experience I will never forget. That bull had the biggest black cock I have ever seen. I thought my head was going to pop off before he could dump his load in me. My wife and sister were cheering so loud I thought the neighbors were going to come over to investigate. My ass hurt for a week afterward!! I am very glad to have experienced the thrill of having a MASSIVE black cock deep inside of me, but that is absolutely something I don't want to do again. My sister loves black cock in her ass, and I love watching, but I just can't do what she (or any other woman) can. So, to all of you anal loving ladies, I take my hat off to you!

All of that said, I love black cock. I love seeing my wife suck black cock and taking black cock in her pussy. My sister is a true black cock slut, she loves it in her ass and she loves swallowing black cock juice! And my mom has been a black cock lover since I was sixteen. It was our mom that introduced me and my sister to the love of black cock.

Last edited by Kika2xs; 07-07-2010 at 02:25 AM..

I crave , lust & hunger 4 bbc & cummmm
Old 07-07-2010, 07:27 AM

Default I crave , lust & hunger 4 bbc & cummmm

Before i met my ex i was str8. Until she cucked me . She luved trainin me to suck & swallow her bbc bulls to their balls & swallowing all their cummm . I grew to like & luv it . I luv to submit to bbc . & yes i luv having my sissy cuck boi-pussy full of bbc . She bought me a enema bottle & i was to clean way up inside my boi-pussy so i could do pussy to throat .both her & bulls luved me performing that....I Luv Bein a BBC Luvin cummthirsty (faggot) cucky

Last edited by doog1959; 08-12-2017 at 10:56 PM.. Reason: Felt I needed to add to the end.How Much I Luv BBC

Love sucking black dick
Old 07-07-2010, 11:39 AM

Default Love sucking black dick

I love sucking, and being fucked by a big,black stud. I love to let a bull cum in my mouth, and I always swallow his load after I show itto him on my tongue. I always rush home and kiss my wife so she can taste the black cum on my breath. So far my wife has never tried a black cock, but I can't wait til she does. I want to see a big, black, stud fuck her hot little pussy bareback, and breed her furtile pussy while I lick his assand balls.
Attached Thumbnails
Cucks who crave black cock-picture-31.jpg  

Old 07-07-2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodirty View Post
I love sucking, and being fucked by a big,black stud. I love to let a bull cum in my mouth, and I always swallow his load after I show itto him on my tongue. I always rush home and kiss my wife so she can taste the black cum on my breath. So far my wife has never tried a black cock, but I can't wait til she does. I want to see a big, black, stud fuck her hot little pussy bareback, and breed her furtile pussy while I lick his assand balls.
i was married to a black woman whofucked white guys and came home with cum running down her legs ,i loved hearing about the cocks she sucked n fucked it was a real turnon for this white cuck

I love black cock and cum
Old 08-17-2011, 02:26 AM

Default I love black cock and cum

8 years ago I was a straight man. THen my wife wanted to fuck other people. We both fucked around awhile and she mostly fucked black guys. She talked me into letting them fuck her at home and I started watching and liked watching. Within about two years I was eating the cum out of her pussy when the guy left. In another two years she had a regular black boyfriend and I would suck his dick to get him hard for her. She wanted to see us fuck and suck so he and I would do it and she would watch and rub her pussy.
I started going to ABS gloryholes to suck cock, always looking for black cock. When her boyfriend would come by and she wasn't there he and I would suck and fuck. She found out and eventually went with another black guy and left me. Now I suck black cock as much as I can and when I can I fuck and get fucked by black guys.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
Interested in hearing from white cucks who love to service big black cocks.

Did you become hooked after your wife went black or did you always crave black cock.

Does your wife enjoy watching you service her bull and does he expect-demand it ?

Lastly wanna hear from cucks who rim the bull, hot or gross..intrigued but never tried it, though my ex forced me to suck black cock and i REALLY MISS IT !!
I became hooked after my wife went black. I have always been kind of effeminite and thought both guys and girls were beautiful so it wasn't long after we were married that she said that she wanted real me to fuck her but would love me to be her cleanup boy and bitchboy for her studs. My wife loves to watch me service her bull and her bull expects it because she gets so wet and excited from watching me that she'll do anything the bull wants. I love to rim as it gets my wife really excited and me too and of course the bull loves it as it turns him on to have me doing such a nasty thing and both he and my wife think it is funny to see my little cock stand up hard from doing it.

Old 08-21-2011, 06:48 PM

Yea yea I know I should stay on my side of the fence and not post in this thread. lol.. But I just gotta say if my husband ever EVER even touched another mans "cock" then I would loose all respect for him and our marriage would come to a screeching halt!! to me that is straight up gay shit right there and nothing wrong with being gay (my best friend is gay) but I don't want any man that would lower (yes I said lower) himself to doing that..My man has to be strong and dominate NOT weak.....

My point being,..,,Why use your wife for bait for BBC? Just call it like it is and say you are gay and go out and find your own BBC..

Going back to my side of the fence. lol

Old 08-30-2011, 11:04 PM

I started sucking black cock while still in high school in 1969 free love movement going on and everyone was either fucking or sucking some one was at an orgy and got so in to it that I did not care what was going on guys were fucking girls girls were eating girls and some guys were doing other guys. there was a black guy by him self just standing and watching , He had his cock out and was jacking it while watching all the action I just walked up to him and did not say a word just fell to my knees and pushed his hand away and started sucking him off. He said what the fuck you doing? I said with all the action here there is no need to jack your own cock that is what I am here for He did not mind and let me keep working on his cock . A girl walked by and stoped and watched she was smoking a joint and offered it to the black guy He took a hit and passed it to me I stoped sucking and took a hit then went back to work the girl said Dont be a pig share with me so I took out his cock and she went to work on it . She sucked his cock and after about 5 min he was ready to unload she took it out of her mouth just as he shot and he came all over both our faces and we both savored it we swaped his load between our mouths it was fantastic. when he stoped cumming we all talked for a while and I went to another part of the room and found a beauty with big tits to suck me off . I came in her mouth and after I was finished I just sat down and smoked a joint and listened to Jimmy Hendrix do his thing on the record machine

Last edited by tazloveblackmen; 01-29-2012 at 11:53 PM.. Reason: more info