Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-08-2010, 06:24 PM

u r right about a few things ,yes u do have the right to ur opinion no doubt about that. & yes i said ex , we had daughter before she got all caught up in the BBC & cuck game . & she didnt want to be tied down to raising a child so she went on with her partying ways & i raised her myself . and the other thing u r right on is i dont talk like this in public , totally behind closed doors .daughter never knew nor does she or anyone that i think shouldnt .ill also admit my hypocrisy runs rampant on this issue .but fuck it im not perfect nor have i met anyone that is nor do i judge ANYONE. & if u must know my since u think my ex left because of lil dick im very avg .like, if i had to guess u r. so go ahead & keep on hating me thats fine by me. & ur right. but it sure does use & waste a lot of energy to be that hung up on an issue like that. u told me to kill myself . well i do believe ill be around long after ur gone from some sort of coronary . now dont get me wrong im not wishin anything bad for u .its just fact. u seem as tough u hold alot of pent up emotions. but have a good one bud

Old 05-08-2010, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
I was made to suck my ex,s Bull both before and after he fucked my wife..I grew to really enjoy it..i had to suck him hard while they were kissing then lick his shaft and balls while they were fucking and often clean his cum and get him hard again after sex and get him ready for round two..he liked to choke me with his meat and tell my wife i sucked cock as good as her..he wanted me to rim him but i never did..like to hear the experiences of others..do most Bulls expect the guy to sevice them ?
my wife and I are both white middle class professionals from london. its a race and moninant thing. we both do what ever the blacks tell us too.. my wife responds to blacks like no others men. white girls were put in earth to please the brothers.

Old 07-06-2010, 02:04 AM

LYK2Cuck, I don't understand all of your hostility? Why are you so offended by what other people do in the privacy of their own home? Yes, we share some of our life events here on this site, but the things we actually do in person are private.

From one of your post you mentioned that you were in prison, so now you are obviously an ex-con. Did something bad happen to you while you were in prison to make you hate other people because they engage in certain pleasures? If so, then this is your personal problem not ours. Keep your hatred to yourself. This site is about love -- interracial love -- and that love can be straight, gay or bisexual. We all here because we love BIG BLACK COCKS -- and we love seeing those BBC's in our white loved ones.

Personally, I am a man, and I have had a couple of sexual incounters with different black men, but only because my wife and sister insisted. I am not interested in men and have no real desire to ever do it again. But, then again, I might, who knows what the future holds? I am a man, my wife will tell you so, and so will all my mechanic and race car buddies. I am not insecure, I am simply private.

dominant
Old 07-06-2010, 03:13 AM

Default dominant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatelover View Post
So ladies how do you feel about your husband sucking BBC when your not present to watch? Do you encourage him to do so? or is he only allowed when your watching? What are your thoughts on white men in general sucking black dick?
the wife definitely has to be present. it's more about asserting dominance. forcing a cuck on their knees to suck big black cock erases any doubt in the white wife's mind about who's really in charge, and who she really needs to listen to. she knows whatever that big black cock wants her (or him) to do, is going to happen. i require of any couple that wants to be serviced by my BBC that both suck me off.

Old 07-06-2010, 11:24 AM

Hello there rather unfortunate iam not in your country . I will have loved to meet you

Old 07-06-2010, 10:52 PM

I agree it one thing to watch and share. Completely different to have your masculinity shitted on. To each his own. But I love pussy. fucking it sharing it, and watching it. If u like suckng BBC and are a dude well it's your biz. But dam that's pretty gay.

Sucking Black Cockc
Old 01-03-2011, 07:18 PM

Default Sucking Black Cockc

My wife dresses me in a bra, panties, garter belt and nlyon to suck her bulls cocks

Old 01-14-2011, 05:37 PM

Well I'm new here on the forums, and I'm another white guy who loves to suck Big Black Cocks. I consider myself bisexual because I'm attracted to women too, but the truth is when I get a BBC in my mouth, my dick gets rock hard. I had an ex girlfriend that loves BBC too, and she got me started doing it and now I don't want to stop.

I'm in the N. Alabama area and live close to I-65 Interstate. Any local Black guys or travelers are more than welcome to contact me and you can drop by my place and I'll be happy to service you and you can be on your way.

I don't understand why it's such an issue with some people. I love sucking Black cock, so what?

Old 01-16-2011, 10:44 PM

I have not yet sucked a black man, but would love to. Live in northern Florida...

Old 01-16-2011, 11:28 PM

The only thing that matters is how the wife feels about it...it turns me on to see my husband submit himself totally to pleasing me and my lovers. Whether it is licking cum out of my pussy or sucking my lover hard so I can get more it's all good. To me it doesn't make him gay, or bi....just makes him my cuck.