Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Cuckold Lifestyle Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/)
-   -   White Husbands Sucking (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/1618-white-husbands-sucking.html)

chocolatelover 05-06-2010 09:21 PM

White Husbands Sucking

So ladies how do you feel about your husband sucking BBC when your not present to watch? Do you encourage him to do so? or is he only allowed when your watching? What are your thoughts on white men in general sucking black dick?

LYK2CUCK 05-07-2010 07:10 PM

gay as hell.

what do you need a wife for if youlike the same thing she does,odds are after she see's your less then a man and love the same as she ,she will leave your sissy ass what the fuck is a mtter with you guys watching and sharing is one thing but sucking cock is another.:D

br2403jr 05-07-2010 11:26 PM

Mywife and I love to suck BBC and eat cum together.

doog1959 05-08-2010 04:07 AM

call me less than a man faggot , i dont care . i used to be a closed minded homophobic..and always laughed when i heard guy talk about suckin cock & luvin cumm & also cant knock it if u havent tried it...well my ex saw to it i did more than try it & she & her BBC BULLS made me a talented BBC sucker & cummmmm luvin lil faggot & yes i luved it when they would fuck my sissy boi-pussy n fil me with cummmm. i luv BBC & CUMMMMMMMM.

belmontbrit 05-08-2010 12:43 PM

I was made to suck my ex,s Bull both before and after he fucked my wife..I grew to really enjoy it..i had to suck him hard while they were kissing then lick his shaft and balls while they were fucking and often clean his cum and get him hard again after sex and get him ready for round two..he liked to choke me with his meat and tell my wife i sucked cock as good as her..he wanted me to rim him but i never did..like to hear the experiences of others..do most Bulls expect the guy to sevice them ?

markymark2009 05-08-2010 12:46 PM

White hubby looking.

White husband looking to suck BBc to completionin S. Fla. area. Wife may join.

fuckmythroat 05-08-2010 01:50 PM

My wife is very dominant with me and submissive to her BBCI she insists that i suck his cock before, during and after their sex. to ensure i comply she will have me naked with hands tied behind my back tied before he arrives. I will be on my knees in front of our sofa to suck his cock while she serves him a drink and he relaxes before taking her to bed I am invited to crawl on my belly to the bedroom to attend to his cock and balls when pulls out of her pussy to lick his cock clean and then suck on her cum filled pussy. I love it because after he has gone i get to fuck my wife.

LYK2CUCK 05-08-2010 05:09 PM

QUEER's

And I'm the fag?LMFAO you are very weak individuals and yes you are less than a man matter of fact you are not a man you are a fuck boy thats what we call you bitchs in the joint and did you notice you said ex fag boy ? you wouldnt talk that shit in person Im sure as you suck dick and have the heart of a parasite Im located in barbourville kentucky IM in the book lil bitch.you are weak depraved lil boys whos dadies probally fucked in the ass to hard when they were small,lol did I touch a nerve,but I assume you do this becuase women do not have any thing to do with your tiny cocks and Im entitled to my opinion if you dont want to hear it dont post it gay guy girl,lol you are poor excuses for humans and should kill yourself.

LYK2CUCK 05-08-2010 05:13 PM

and quit creating different profiles like thier is alot of you if you are so devout to sucking cock spend some money and become VIP,or are you to busy paying black boys to suck thier cock crack head lmao BIIIICH lol

LYK2CUCK 05-08-2010 05:18 PM

you dont even have ANY photos or anything you ARE a phony ass fag.and you must care becuase you replied lmao where is the pics of you and your ugly ass wife ?is that bad? lmao,lmao,lmao lol