Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Fuck me in front of hubby?
Old 05-31-2010, 10:37 PM

Default Fuck me in front of hubby?

Are there really any black men men out there who would like to fuck me in front of my hubby or would they rather fuck me alone .?

i would
Old 05-31-2010, 11:17 PM

Default i would

i would fuck you infront of your hubby no problem

big and black
Old 05-31-2010, 11:18 PM

Default big and black

with a pussy and ass like that i would say they would probably fuck you however you would want them to.

Old 06-01-2010, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciara6969 View Post
Are there really any black men men out there who would like to fuck me in front of my hubby or would they rather fuck me alone .?
I want him to see my cock throb as my cum shoots into your womb! I want him to see your pussy milk all the hot cum out of my big black thrrobbin cock!

Are you for real or a tease?
Old 06-01-2010, 12:32 AM

Default Are you for real or a tease?

Before you question the Manhood of any Bkl man...the question is not whether any bkl man will fuck you in front of your husband...the question is when the time comes... are you gonna back down and get cold feet? I am a mature dominant bkl bull in manhattan and very "exxxperienced" breaking in new couples.Check my profile.I love 3 somes;gangbangs or orgies.I am for Real and hope you are too...otherwise you are just teasing.If you are sure....e mail me...otherwise dont.I have yet to know of any bkl man who has back down because the hubby was present...but I know of many couples who got cold feet and left the Bull with a hard on and nowhere to go. That is the honest truth in this game.

require cuck to watch
Old 06-01-2010, 02:43 AM

Default require cuck to watch

Quote:
Cuckold your hubby and get yourself blacked. this black man requires cuck watch, so cuck realizes just how feeble and timid he really is. it reinforces dominance over both the white bitch i'm using and her cuck hubby. your black man should own both of you.

Last edited by craptastic31; 06-01-2010 at 02:48 AM.. Reason: better writing

blk lover
Old 10-30-2010, 08:08 PM

Default blk lover

Quote:
I love to fuck you in his bed and make him sleep on your wet spot

YIM blacjam

Fuck in front of hubby
Old 11-08-2010, 01:17 PM

Default Fuck in front of hubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by craptastic31 View Post
Cuckold your hubby and get yourself blacked. this black man requires cuck watch, so cuck realizes just how feeble and timid he really is. it reinforces dominance over both the white bitch i'm using and her cuck hubby. your black man should own both of you.
Now this gentleman knows what it is all about! Good for you! You will be in demand for a sincere white couple. "Reinforcing dominance" over both is the powerful psychological component of the lifestyle.

whatever is clever
Old 11-08-2010, 03:57 PM

Default whatever is clever

Quote:
Either or...def. would be hott no matter the audience..but i think w/ur hubby watchin it'd be that much more exciting

Old 11-11-2010, 02:37 AM

i think he would like to watch. With a body like that and the responses you got. Yes watching would be a turn on for you two!