Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Can't get wife started
Old 06-09-2010, 05:20 PM

Default Can't get wife started

Beem trying for years to get my wife to start doing bbc. Been very open, telling her I'd love to see a bbc pump her pussy full of cum. Met a nice black guy and tried to set it up, she got scared and said she's afraid it'd ruin ouf relationship. Now what? How do I convince her it would'nt? I've told her I'd love her even more

Old 06-09-2010, 09:40 PM

Did u ask her why she thinks it would ruin your relationship? Might be her way of saying that if she does try BBC she might like it so much that sex with you wouldnt be fun anymore?? I wonder the same thing sometimes if my gf tried it. I already know she loves big thick cocks shes never tried a BBC either but I do think that once she had one she would crave it from then on. Even how much she likes my cock i still think she should try fucking a BBC...you only live once!

Old 06-09-2010, 10:17 PM

Yeah, I thought about that. I've told her I want her to love. I do want her to crave it. I want to watch her do it as well as come home with a pussy full of cum. She's afraid it will change the way I feel about her as well as how she feels about me. She has told me she would do it but backed out when it almost happened

Old 06-10-2010, 12:36 AM

You guys just need to try it so do whatever you can to make her feel comfortable so she wont back out next time. Tell her next time as you fuck her that you wish she had a BBC inside her instead while you watch and jack off as he pumps her white pussy full of his black cum...something along those lines. Im pretty sure my gf is down to try now I just have to get her to actually do it

Old 06-11-2010, 12:46 AM

I've told her all that in the heat of love making. I've noticed when I tell her how much I'd love to see a bbc pumping her pussy she really starts fucking me harder. She dated black guys when she was young but never fucked any. I think secretly it really turns her on. If I can ever get her going on it she may go wild. I can only hope. I want her to be a bbc whore in the worst way. I've told hef if she ever does it my cock will explode!

Wait it out - give it time
Old 06-11-2010, 01:24 AM

Default Wait it out - give it time

Hello, hope you are well. Question is if you are driving it forward or she? Was it ever her idea? If not or very little yes, then you have to take the long road. Meaning movies (bbc flicks) plus take her out to dancehall places and make her feel beautiful and let her feel sexy infront of black men. It usually works, it did for me.

Best regards,
Sanna

Me, too!
Old 06-11-2010, 04:29 AM

Default Me, too!

Thanks, Sanna!! I have been trying to go to nearest city ( we are small town area) for over a year, to get a motel, get taxi, & go to dancehall of mixed races & start drinking & partying. When wife start to feeling good, I'm going ask black men to dancing with my wife & have fun with her..... didn't have right timing & we both are over works & haven't got there yet. Glad you love it, Sanna, & I'll be proud if my wife do it. You have to keep doing it , guys, till you get there.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:47 PM

you'll get there, my wife is slowly getting there too.

she will love it and crave it
Old 06-11-2010, 07:07 PM

Default she will love it and crave it

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyblue View Post
Did u ask her why she thinks it would ruin your relationship? Might be her way of saying that if she does try BBC she might like it so much that sex with you wouldnt be fun anymore?? I wonder the same thing sometimes if my gf tried it. I already know she loves big thick cocks shes never tried a BBC either but I do think that once she had one she would crave it from then on. Even how much she likes my cock i still think she should try fucking a BBC...you only live once!
you better know how to handle it, my wife was shy to butt now she loves it ,she will tell me how much she craves it.she tells me its my foult, she tells me to sit and watch the fun we still love eachother .watchin her she a small hot ass blond her pussy get so wett when she layz on the bed their is huge spot we her boyz come in the room.the 3rd time she had a BBC she got fuck so hard ,I have been with her for a long time she never got off like that she went wild, doing shit to the guys Ive never seen get like that before. she look so sexy I shout load in my pants i didnt even touch dick I told her and she made fun of me and now Iam her bitch she told the boyz about it .they fuck with me and ask me did you cum yet butt i do love watching her get off.... ps-becarefull what ask her do

Old 06-11-2010, 10:02 PM

Thanks Sanna and everyone else. Yes its always been my idea. I've told her for many years that its what I always think about. Kind of backed off after she backed out. But I intend on persuing it more.Right now there's nothing I want more.If she does this, I'll love her even more