Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-23-2010, 04:55 PM

The heels are the key ! Black guys love a thick blonde in stripper heels .I got my wife fucked in a very similar outfit>check out her pics

Old 04-29-2010, 02:29 PM

We live close to the beach in So Spain.

My ex would stroll the beach wearing a cowgirl hat, shades and a thong bikini bottom only, oh and beach shoes with a wege heel.

She has a great figure bubble butt and big firm tits.

She picked up Black guys whenever she wanted.
I would wait in the Beach Bar watching her work the beach, getting hard waiting for her to return with her latest catch !
One guy became her regular boyfriend for a couple of years, he would fuck her a couple of times a week, he once fucked her in the woods behind the beach, bending her over and pounding her from behind, eventually a small crowd of 4 or 5 guys emerged to watch,
she jacked 3 of them while getting fucked..fantastic.

Old 05-18-2010, 07:03 PM

When my wife eventually agreed to try it we found a suitable guy on a swinging site and I took a photo of her in her sexy underwear, bending forward whilst looking at his ad on the computer - I sent that photo to him with a response to his ad and he saw immediately it was genuine. I wasted no time in making the arrangements as he was keen to fuck her, and 'I wanted to strike whilst the iron was hot' so to speak. In a hotel room just a few days later she took her first BBC.

Old 07-13-2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blonde4black View Post
The heels are the key ! Black guys love a thick blonde in stripper heels .I got my wife fucked in a very similar outfit>check out her pics
your dead on heels blonde hair and red nails like magnet to any guy worked last 24 yrs for us

Old 07-15-2010, 02:47 PM

My wife is a tiny thing, only 5'3" tall and weighs only 103 lbs. so I dress her to emphasize this; during hot weather she usually wears a little Indian cotton really short mini-sundress that shows off her legs which are long for a short woman and as the dress is a really thin material, some white panties that will show through when the light is right. Wearing this outfit to a club and going out and dancing on the dance floor will attract the black bulls in no time! They just love the way my wife loves to grind her ass against their crotches while dancing and that she encourages them to slide their hands up and over her tits and hips. Some bulls have gotten so carried away that they have slid their hands up under her dress right on the dance floor and exposed my wife's panty coverd ass and when my wife lets them know its ok with her I know that soon she'll be asking them to go out to the parking lot so she can suck their cocks.