Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-06-2010, 07:00 PM

Ummmm I think the whole story about j the bull was just great.....white woman make back men so fucken horney just because we know what y'all are thinking when y'all look at us......y'all dream of black cocks filling y'all wet pussy with our thick heavy cum....wile hubby is home or at work! I love it......the only cum that should be in white pussy is black cum.......and I glad j owns your white pussy....that's how life should be the black man owning white woman.......and fucken there love holes and filling both hole with chocolate seeds.........

Old 08-08-2010, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightbal2 View Post
You next step is to throw away your pills and openly offer your Black Lover your Fertile White Womb for Breeding!
We have always dismissed this idea as we already have kids and it would be difficult to explain to them and family if I had a black child.

However the thought of being black bred turns us both on incredibly and in recent months the topic has come up again more than once.

I had a small scare after my weekend away with J and although we were both relieved that nothing happened I must confess a small part of me was disappointed.

xxHelen

Old 08-08-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radog View Post
Ummmm I think the whole story about j the bull was just great.....white woman make back men so fucken horney just because we know what y'all are thinking when y'all look at us......y'all dream of black cocks filling y'all wet pussy with our thick heavy cum....wile hubby is home or at work! I love it......the only cum that should be in white pussy is black cum.......and I glad j owns your white pussy....that's how life should be the black man owning white woman.......and fucken there love holes and filling both hole with chocolate seeds.........
It is true that I do look at black men differently since I started into this lifestyle.

I love cum and more particularly having it shot deep in my pussy. And yes I do look at black men now and wonder how big they are and if they are a heavy cummer.

I also have to admit that the thought of hubby making love to me is no longer as exciting as having J fuck me although the 2 are quite different.

xxHelen

Old 08-08-2010, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
We have spoken on a number of occasions of hubby cleaning me up when I get home, but he is reluctant to do this at the moment.

I'm all for it as I think it adds to the cuckolding idea of the submissive husband who can only serve his hot wife who has had to get sexual satisfaction elsewhere.

J is quite a heavy cummer and in an evening he can deposit 3 or 4 loads in me, which means that there is usually quite a bit seeping out when I get back.

Hubby would definitely not suck my bulls cock and J wouldn't go for it either. Anyway it's not really practical as I usually see my bull alone while hubby babysits.

XxHelen
yes somebody has to watch the kids lol

Old 08-08-2010, 08:26 PM

another nice little thing to do would be to take a pic of hubbys dicklet and one of Js Cock to show the hubbys inferiority to j in full colour

It's O.K. To Not Like Cum
Old 08-08-2010, 10:54 PM

Default It's O.K. To Not Like Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy and brian View Post
yes somebody has to watch the kids lol
Because of the fact that your hubby supports you in your black cock endevours, he obviously cares deeply for you. At times I have asked my wife to go out and get her some black dick alone, then come home and tell me about it. For me that would only last a short time. The thought of seeing my wife getting her pussy fucked, like a woman should be fucked, is the true turn-on for me. Personally, if my wife's bull allowed it, I would insist upon getting my wife's pussy, and her bull's cock, ready for them to please my wife's little pussy, but I have no hang-ups about being bisexual. In fact I love sucking, and being fucked by a big, black dick. If the thrill of seeing a big load of black cum, seeding my wife's pussy were not stronger than my own love of black cum, I would probably want to get it all. I would, however, take great pleasure in cleaning her pussy, and his cock, for that matter, for their next breeding session. Remember, it takes a special man to not feel inadequate when his wife goes outside their marrage for the sex that he cannot give her, and however he enjoys it is truly a plus for you.
Attached Thumbnails
Being Owned By A Bull-picture-6.jpg  

Nigel; May My Wife Visit You?
Old 08-08-2010, 11:25 PM

Thumbs up Nigel; May My Wife Visit You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1dominantblackman View Post
Hi Helen,

How are you?

I hope that all is well with you.

My name is Nigel.

I tried sending this to you as a private message, but I got an error message saying that your box was full.

Are you submissive Helen?

Do you crave black cocks?

Would you like to serve, and service black cocks?

Would you like to completely surrender to the sexual imaginations, administrations, and manipulations of a black man?

Would you be interested in spending the week/weekend alone with, and completely at the mercy of a black cock?

Deliciously deviant, breathlessly passionate, intense, intellectually aware, articulate, socially conscious, dominant, demanding, charming, spontaneously romantic, publicly affectionate, tender, mischievously playful, erotically imaginative, sensuously adventurous, and sexually daring black male university professor who loves:

intimacy, and emotional closeness

touching, kissing, and fondling

candlelit dinners, and moonlit walks on the beach

bubble-baths, and playing in the rain

dancing, laughing and making people laugh

intelligent conversation

two-way communication, and frank and open discussion

understanding, and fulfilling dreams, desires, and fantasies

blindfolds, light bondage, spanking, some hair-pulling during sex, and semi-public sex

exhibitionism

role-playing

seeks to own, to have all to himself, to use, to cause to have used, and to dominate a completely submissive, absolutely obedient, sexually responsive, willing, wanton, feminine white woman who craves being able to unconditionally and comprehensively submit to, to serve, to service, and to please a black male in every way imaginable.

This white woman should want to serve privately, as well as publicly, becoming aroused by the visual of this black man with his hands and mouth all over her body, kissing, nibbling, touching, caressing, fondling, pinching, squeezing, and in general paying physical and sexual attention to her body anywhere, even and especially in public where people can see, and know that she serves this black man.

This white woman should desperately want to live her life where she can be true to herself and do everything as her black lover desires, but she is cautious and apprehensive about her friends, co-workers, and the general public, in the area where she lives, becoming aware of her secret: that she needs to serve a black man, and that she craves black cock to take her, to fuck her, to use her, to possess her, to dominate her, and to make her their own.

This dominant black man understands the needs of this white woman, and seeks to make her dream come true by surrendering to him on weekend/week long vacations to the Caribbean, where she would not have to worry too much about being seen by people she knows, and so she can let her hair down, as it were, and completely surrender to him, and to the moment.

You need to be aware that your service does not apply only to me and my black cock, but also to any, and every other black cock as I may require or desire, for you to please, and there is one thing that the Caribbean is full of: lots of black cock urgently hoping to fuck willing, wanton, white women, and sex with some of these Caribbean black men may be in your immediate future.

You will serve only me, but you may/will be called upon to service other black cocks.

Please note well, that after we: you, and I, have discussed hopes, dreams, fantasies, limits, and have applied logic to the realities of the situation, and have come to an agreement of the framework in which this relationship is to take life, and take shape that you can expect, from that time forward and on occasion, to be held down, lifted bodily, thrust up against a wall, pushed to the floor, bent over, crushed beneath my weight and taken anyhow, and anywhere that I damn well please.

If you are desirous of serving, servicing, and pleasing a black man in every way imaginable, and interested in being able for you to do so on an on-going basis, or uninterruptedly for a weekend/week at a time, in the Caribbean ... then ...

Please consider my profile: it is long, detailed, graphically descriptive, and indicative of the manner of man, and dominant that I am.

You can communicate with me privately, should you want to,

blkowner4cuckcpl

at yahoo.

I hope to hear from you.

Thank you for your time.

Attentively,

Nigel.

I would love to send you my wife to own. The thought of you and your friends filling her with cum day, and night turns me on. I'm going to E-Mail you to see if you, and your friends, could entertain her for as long as you like. If you want I could come along to keep her pussy licked clean for you.

Denial
Old 08-09-2010, 03:23 PM

Default Denial

We have been surfing the net for ideas and have come across male chastity devices which has peaked hubbies interest.

We are thinking of buying one (CB0000?) and caging hubbies cock while I am out being fucked. To add to the experience we are thinking that I could ring hubby and let him listen to my bull and I having sex while he can't touch his locked up cock.

If this works for us we might put hubby in chastity when I go away with J for the weekend again.

Any cucks out there tried a chastity device?

XxHelen

Old 08-10-2010, 02:59 AM

It is only a matter of time before you leave your husband and are having black babies. You are truely hooked and BBC owned. Keep having lots of fun, I love your posts.

Old 08-10-2010, 10:47 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
I like this idea, thanks.

I do still have my wedding dress in the loft and hopefully it will still fit. Hubby will have to treat me to a new set of lingerie though – I wouldn't want J disappointed when he unwrapped his bride on the wedding night lol.

I have toyed with the idea of a cuckold contract and have down loaded a couple of versions, we could combine the two with hubby handing me over and signing away his rights to my body – god that gets me hot thinking about it!

XxHelen
well something old ,something borrowed and definately something Blue!