Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-05-2010, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
I'm not sure that I would want to be pimped out!

As regards a face pic here are two taken a couple of years ago along with one taken recently by my bull.

xxHelen
Helen my hibby and i thought youd be pritty but your are a stunningly buetiful woman.

Old 09-05-2010, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post

As regards a face pic here are two taken a couple of years ago along with one taken recently by my bull.

xxHelen
I had realized from your past pics when part of your face was showing that your face matches the body and you are a truly stunning woman. Being a blacked wife now is probably making you glow more!

*I messaged you a week ago but I can't see these messages in my sent box. Did you recieve them or your inbox is full?

Old 09-05-2010, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy and brian View Post
Helen my hibby and i thought youd be pritty but your are a stunningly buetiful woman.
Me thinks that you go too far, but I guess I scrub up ok - thanks for the complement.

xxHelen

Old 09-05-2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domstoilet View Post
My former wife and I were always upfront and would not do anything without mutual agreement. I was always present and loved watching her as the wanton black cock whore she was. There were no weekends away--to each his/her own I guess.
We are always up front with each other too, but obviously we like to play in a different way.

As you say each to their own.

xxHelen

Old 09-05-2010, 10:02 PM

sorry for my bad spelling was a little drunk when i posted.

Old 09-06-2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got2 View Post
As expected,
Stunningly beautiful pictures

Thanks for connecting all the 'dots for us'.

Imagine that lovely, sophisticated lady walking past in the London Underground. Her secret? She's returning home to her husband after spending the night with her Bull. His seed continues to soak her panties.
There is something deliciously wicked about returning home full of another mans cum.

I can't help but smile to myself knowing what is between my legs whilst surrounded by ordinary people who haven't got a clue and would probably be shocked if they knew.

xxHelen

your right
Old 09-07-2010, 12:35 AM

Default your right

There is something wicked about it and the sad thing is when I am on my way home with bull seed still dripping from me I really wished other people knew that I love being a slut for both my bull and hubby. Most other men would love it.

Old 09-07-2010, 03:28 AM

That is good that your bull is considering cutting out the fucking between you and hubby. This seems to be gaining popularity among the black guys. Having the white couple as normal as possible otherwise except the white wifes pussy is now exclusively for the black mans dick.

I think the real debate on it is when, how or even if hubby is allowed to cum. The erotic part of that is the black guy is having normal sexual activity with the traditional cum releases inside the white wife.
She is having routine, normal sexual activity with the black man and carrying his cum inside her. The husband is well aware that his wife and her lover are sexually satisfied from having normal sex but hubby's sexual activity has ceased from the traditional form.

The black man likes the fact that she is remaining fresh and ready for himself when he is ready for her. But what about hubby's cum. Is it more of a domination statement for the black man if he decides that hubbys cum should stay inside hubbys balls or have him perform for the wife and him by having hubby beat himself off while they watch him?

This way all three of them get to actually watch the whiteboy cum make it out but goes nowhere else. Especially not inside a female like it supposed to and how the black mans cum does. Another erotic twist to that is not letting hubby ask for his own release but have the wife decide and inform him that he can and when he can do it.

This is a mental erotic feeling for hubby because he understands that wifey is sexually content but he cant be until she mentions it. If she don't mention it then he just has to wait until she does.

Just a few flavor adding ideas thrown into the mix to add a little spice to the situation for you.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimz View Post
I had realized from your past pics when part of your face was showing that your face matches the body and you are a truly stunning woman. Being a blacked wife now is probably making you glow more!

*I messaged you a week ago but I can't see these messages in my sent box. Did you recieve them or your inbox is full?
Hi Jimz

Certainly having regular vigorous sex does bring a certain rosiness to the cheeks.

I'm afraid that I haven't received your message and my in box has space, is it something that you could add to the forum?

I too have trouble with the site - I haven't been able to post pics to my profile for some while now - oh well!

xxHelen

Old 09-08-2010, 07:48 PM

just post them on this tread love to see them specailly action ones lol