Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-17-2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkyboy View Post
It is only a matter of time before you leave your husband and are having black babies. You are truely hooked and BBC owned. Keep having lots of fun, I love your posts.
I have no plans for leaving hubby why would I? - I have a great family and a lifestyle that we both enjoy.

Sure there are times when I would like to see my bull more regularly and it is a disappointment not to be able to spend the whole night with him more often. But the excitement, anticipation and preparation in the days leading up to a meeting is just a big a part of the thrill as actually being with him.

I do like the idea of being black bred as I have said before, but it's not really an option. Having said that, as I get older I find myself getting broody again - can't have anymore with hubby as he has been fixed!

I am definitely hooked and this pussy belongs to my bull.

xxHelen

Old 08-18-2010, 08:26 AM

as you say it would be nice to have a little brown baby but outside pressures would be to much.your having fun just enjoy it.have you thought anymore about the wedding dress bet J would love that.

Old 08-22-2010, 03:11 PM

Yes we are planning to do something on the wedding dress theme.

However I don't just want to wear it for one evenings session with J. What we are planning is something a bit more which will require a weekend when we can get the grand parents to look after the kids.

We have not finalised our ideas yet but we are thinking of something along these lines:-

Sat morning: hubby drives me to the hotel and then prepares me for the wedding – shaves me, lays out my lingerie and dress, helps me to get ready. I lock hubby in his chastity device.

Sat afternoon: we have some sort of ceremony where hubby 'gives me away', signs a cuckold agreement and 'vows' are exchanged. My bull and I consummate the union with hubby helping me undress and finally guiding Js cock into my pussy. Hubby then watches but does not take part. After J has cum inside me for the first time hubby goes home.

Sat evening: We ring hubby, who is still in his chastity device, and leave the phone by the bed. J and I fuck for the rest of the evening letting hubby listen in at home, but unable to jack off or cum.

Sunday: Most probably spend the morning in bed and then go home full of cum.

When I get back I will release hubby and will probably give him some relief.

All this is going to take some organising, so not sure when we will be able to carry it out, but it is on the agenda.

In the more immediate future is the prospect of me joining the Mile High Club. My bull has a contact that runs charter planes, which we might get to have a go in. If so J says that he expects the full inflight service from the air stewardess!

XxHelen

Old 08-22-2010, 04:48 PM

that sounds super hot Helen im wet just thinking about it .your really embacing this love it

Old 08-26-2010, 01:54 AM

Helen: the plans that you have laid out are awesome. Many of us are very pleased you are taking this very important step in your happiness. Will you be exchanging rings with J or will you have him present you with your current ring set? Hubby will be excited to get you ready and you wlill look stunning in your dress and glowing of happiness. Are you having anyone take pics of you getting ready and the wedding etc. that you will be able to share. Very happy for you. XXX

Suggestions
Old 08-26-2010, 02:05 PM

Post Suggestions

Hi Helen,

Your story reminds me so much of a great time my ex and I had with her black bull M.

My ex met her bull at the Beach and I encouraged her to flirt with him and pretty soon they were flirting touching and she had to sit on his lap to hide his massive erection from others on the beach.
We invited him over later that evening and I served drinks while they kissed and teased on the couch.
She sucked his huge cock and rode him bareback until he was ready to come he then flipped her forward over the sofa and fucked her hard from behind, he beckoned me over to kneel underneath them and lick her pussy and his balls while he pounded her and finally filled her with his cum, which i had to clean up.

After that night he would usually come over and service her in front of me but we also enjoyed her date nights out with him.

Sometimes I wouls act as chaffeur and drive them to and from a bar or a club, and watch them dance and flirt from across the other side of the bar, driving them home and watching in the rear view mirror as my wife sucked her lovers cock.

Other times I would deliver my wife over to his apartment and return home and wait in bed for her.
She would always be a couple of hours late and soaked in his cum, she would squat over my face and have me clean her while she told me every detail.
One night he collected her with another black guy and they took her out to a club, I waited with a mixture of fear and excitement she returned home late and tipsy and had me clean her pussy and ass while she told me how they had taken her into the managers office of the club and they both fucked her seperately and then shared her.
She tasted great and we couldnt wait to repeat the experience.

The wedding dress is a great idea, try the chauffering and encourage your husband to clean you as soon as you arrive home..good luck to you both i miss it !

Cuck suggestions..
Old 08-26-2010, 02:18 PM

Post Cuck suggestions..

Hi Helen,

Forgot to address the outing issue..one night the three of us went to a big party where we knew most people and I had briefed my wife if asked, that M was a work colleague..within minutes my wife introduced me to her friends as her husband and M as her boyfriend..i was shocked..later some of the girls grilled my wife about how this worked and was I really cool with it..one of the guys confessed to me he would love to watch his wife with a hot hung black bull i told him some of our exploits and he begged me to introduce the bull to him and his wife, my wife didnt want to share him..but it was interesting how many people were intrigued/interested course some were truly shocked and it affected friendships.

In future i would not be outed to close friends but have no problems on vacation (we took M on vacation twice and w/ends away)

When a good looking white couple walk into a bar or a Hotel with a big,young, black bull it gets everyones attention the reactions varied from horror/intrigue/lust my wife would often be asked who he was and she always described him as her bull or boyfriend.

Hope this helps.

Black Owned
Old 08-26-2010, 04:37 PM

Default Black Owned

Everything about your blog sounds GREAT except the first part. Your hubby IS your hubby and to have another man demand that you cut him off from making love to you is kindof cruel I think!! I am the hubby of a HOTT wife and enjoy sharing her. I too love her cumming home with her panties soaked from a hard fucking of another, but with holding sex would be detremental to our relationship. After all we ARE a couple and we love sharing but its something we do together. It has definetly added to our relationship and brought us closer. I guess it depends on how much you value your relationship with your husband. Is it worth giving him up?? There are plenty of BLACK MEN that would respect your present relationship... so even if he cuts you off I doubt that your desires and cravings would go unsatisfied. Find another BULL!!

S and W

You are going too far!!
Old 08-26-2010, 11:15 PM

Default You are going too far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
I have been seeing one particular bull, J, for about 18 months now and we have started to expand on the cuckolding aspect of the lifestyle.

J has told us that he now owns my pussy and that he is considering not allowing hubby to fuck me any more. J already idemands that only he can cum inside me and that hubby has to wear a condom if we screw, if we don't follow his instructions J has threatened to stop giving me what I crave.

In addition he insists that whenever we go out that I wear my BBC anklet, only wear stockings & short skirts when I am with him and keep my pussy trimmed, J has also 'outed' me to his friends by telling them that my hubby is at home looking after the kids while he is fucking me senseless.

I love being dominated and submissive to J whenever he wants my body, hubby really enjoys the thrill of knowing that I am out having a big black cock ploughing deep in my pussy filling me with black man's seed too. He goes mad when I get home with my panties soaking with cum and can't wait until I tell him all the details. We both love this side of the lifestyle and would like to push it further but are running out of ideas.

Are there any bulls or wives who are or have been in a similar situation and would share some of their experiences?

XxHelen
You are probably not gonna like what I have to say. I get it, the domination/submissive aspects but I have to say in my view you have already gone way too far. I never would have allowed going out without me, using condoms, fuck that shit, excluding me from all the fun. Whats the point in being married. If you were my wife and cut me off completely like you are talking about, I can promise divorce papers would be in your hands before the week was out. Time to tell over- possessive J to hit the door. There are plenty of other bbc out there.. that is unless you think more of his good fucking than your own marriage. I don't care what hubby says...no fucky fucky or huggy kissie, no marriage. Thats just life.

Old 09-01-2010, 12:27 PM

Helen, where did you find the cuckold contracts to download online? Me and my hubby has talked about signing one but have been unable to find any to use. Thanks and we love how your lifestyle has progressed. Maybe a BBC will want to own me one day also.