Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BMs telll about falling in love with a white wife or lusting for a friend's white gf.
Old 10-18-2019, 06:02 AM

Default BMs telll about falling in love with a white wife or lusting for a friend's white gf.

Gentle men be honest, tell of experience falling/wanting that white wife completely and or lusting for your friend's white wife or gf. Tell of success and failure's. I myself fucked my roommate's white gf, and at the last me my friends ex white wife and I decide not to fuck.....I was disappointed , but respected the decision because of the possibilities of the kids ever finding otu.

Old 10-18-2019, 10:39 PM

When I was in college, I lived next door to four black football players. My girlfriend came up to visit one weekend and all four of them lusted after her. So on Saturday night, she and I went to party with them in their suite. They worked on her all night but ended up getting her naked and letting them take turns with her. That was the first time I watched a GF getting fucked by black guys. More than 40 years later, it is still the hottest thing I have ever seen.

Old 10-19-2019, 05:40 AM

We don't hold back, we're the free-est guys, because we lust after all kinds of women.

Old 10-19-2019, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hood1711 View Post
We don't hold back, we're the free-est guys, because we lust after all kinds of women.
What I liked most about watching was that the four guys knew they wanted my girlfriend and did not give up until they got what they wanted from here.