Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

want wfe blacked
Old 04-17-2011, 07:39 PM

Default want wfe blacked

i have wanted my mature wife to take a bbc for a long time but no luck i know if situation right it can happen.sherry is attractive mature woman that loves wine and massages she act real prudish but when we have sex she is hot and i make suggestions about her fucking bigger cocks and gets hotter but says mine is big enough but i would love to get out somewhere for drinks and setup someone to hit on her i know she could be seduced in the right situation the problem is to find someone to help jon wmsport,pa contact for pics will drive to meet prospective seducer 5702790735

need wife seduced
Old 04-26-2011, 04:32 PM

Default need wife seduced

i have been trying to get bbc to respond to help me with seduction of my mature wife no luck as of yet.i like someone that i can be friendly with and bring around to meet sherry or that we could travel to and go dancing have a few drinks and have them hit on prearranged by me without her being aware if we can make this work she would be a good steady fuck once she got a taste of abig thick black cock so contact me with suggestions or any ideas.we live in williamsport,pa there has to be a bbc near me interested jon i can give you cell

Response
Old 04-26-2011, 04:58 PM

Default Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonphil View Post
i have been trying to get bbc to respond to help me with seduction of my mature wife no luck as of yet.i like someone that i can be friendly with and bring around to meet sherry or that we could travel to and go dancing have a few drinks and have them hit on prearranged by me without her being aware if we can make this work she would be a good steady fuck once she got a taste of abig thick black cock so contact me with suggestions or any ideas.we live in williamsport,pa there has to be a bbc near me interested jon i can give you cell
There are several other things you can do: try running an ad with Craigslist and also join any of the many other interracial groups on Yahoo, Google, etc. Adult Friend Finder can also be a good source but it will cost you to join for the full services.

Old 05-24-2021, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prpl4wf View Post
I'm sure this is not a new idea, but its something I've thought of for a very long time. As some of you may know from my other posts, I've been unable to persuade my wife to take bbc. I met a really cool black guy with a 9" cock. I've shown him pics of my wife and he wants to fuck her badly. I was wondering if anyone has done this, set up a "chance" meeting between them to see if he can seduce her. Of course without her knowing I am behind it. I really think the right guy could seduce her.
I wanted my wife to try black but she said she had no interest. I was play golf with a black guy and he's met my wife several times. I got up the co]urage to ask him what he thought of my wife & he said she was very nice. I asked if he would like to have sex with her and he said I sure would!

So He came home after golf for beer & I left to go to the store leaving him with her. He was in her in 15 minutes! LOL Now he fucks her 2 or 3 times a week! She is a much happier lady!

Old 05-26-2021, 02:39 PM

We are new here. My wife and I have fantasized about her taking a bbc for years. Last night she asked how do we go about doing this. She said if I meet someone do I give them your number? So I said sure let’s start there. How do y’all do it?

Old 09-25-2021, 02:25 PM

I think my wife needs a dominant guy or guys to get her going. It might take a drink or two and maybe something chemical to get her started but after she got going, I know she would like it..