Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-19-2013, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBBWDivaGoddess View Post
Hey weren't you that candy ass who started that one thread a while back?! As far as my GF Mustang is concerned she is REAL and verified AND so is newblkman22! Oh and who in the blue hell died and made YOU God?! As women we have every right to act the way we want to act! By the way why don't you come in the chat room and get verified?! What are you afraid of?! Oh yeah that's right you're afraid to be busted as a fake! P.S. I'm very much REAL and verified also as well too. Cam up or shut the fuck up! Oh and quit being a fucking douche bag it's very much unattractive!
you are just another fake profile of mustang or you are realy that fatty woman in the picture and it is why you sound so miserably and pittyfull lke mustang because you are another loser who dont have attantion of we black men and beg us for our cams and attantions. but i am sorry i dont show my cam to fatty ugly losers like yourself too just like not showing to tranny and gays like mustang

Old 09-19-2013, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCobra2012 View Post
you are just another fake profile of mustang or you are realy that fatty woman in the picture and it is why you sound so miserably and pittyfull lke mustang because you are another loser who dont have attantion of we black men and beg us for our cams and attantions. but i am sorry i dont show my cam to fatty ugly losers like yourself too just like not showing to tranny and gays like mustang
BiBBW and Mustang are both real and beautiful women. Speaking as a real black man, I think you are a fake and need to get a life and what man spends all his time fighting with women anyways? You must be a very weak and insecure "man" threatened by strong women.

Stupid is as stupid does/says.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:13 PM

Lightbulb Stupid is as stupid does/says.

Quote:
why do you want to see my cam that much ? will you and your loser tranny friends who role play as a woman masturbate by inserting dildo your asses when watching my bbc ? why would i let your kind of dirts and perverts have that chance and privilidge ? i suggest you that fuck your own ass and stop disturbing straight black men like myself. you are a tranny fake profile whp force black men to show their cams and if they dont want to do it you claim they have fake profile. do you think you are clever due to that disgusting method for geting off your ass ? do you think all women should show their cams to me when i demand it from them ? and if they dont let me see their cam should i claim they have fake profiles ? that is realy stupid and that idea just can be belongs to your kind of brainless animals. i said before you are a dirt for this site because you dont act acording to rules in this site. if you read cases and conditions for chatroom you will see you can not force anyone for their cam . so it is why i dont force any woman for their cam but i just look their cams when they offer it to me. so you must wait forever for me to offer my cam to your kind of ass brained animal.this site is for women who want to be dominated by bbc man and the bbc men who want to dominate white women. so if you are against of that natural reality you can fuck off as soon as possible.

God your so stupid. Every time you open your mouth more stupid shit falls out of it.

You dumb ass, Diva is real as the day is long. Men beg her to get on cam. I'm guessing that she turned you away too. Lol funny.

Those women don't let you view their cams bc you DON'T HAVE A CAM!!! Fake fckers never have a cam or they try and pull some fast shit of showing a vid. Yep I remember you now. I busted your ass in the chat room already.

How does it feel to have REAL blk men laughing at you bc your fake and pretending to "dominate white women"? Hell even us white people are laughing at your stupid post. We all know that your fake and if anyone is dealing with your FAKE ass then they deserve to get burned bc anyone can tell your not real.

Let me repeat this again for you. THE MORE YOU POST YOUR STUPID POST THE MORE EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'RE LYING!!! What about that FAKE ass picture?

Can you really be so stupid that you don't understand sarcasm???

YOU BORE ME. GO home, nobody wants your fake dick.

DIE HATER DIE!!!

Tranny attraction
Old 09-20-2013, 12:11 AM

Question Tranny attraction

Quote:
like not showing to tranny and gays like mustang

Secretly you have mad trannie lust. You must bc you think I'm one and you keep stalking my post. So you must like stalking DICK!!!

From this day forward, you shall be known as the gay tranny stalker. Fake macho blk man who likes to stalk trannies. it's okay you can admit it. We all know its true.

Say ahhhh
Old 09-20-2013, 12:20 AM

Wink Say ahhhh

Quote:
that is another admit for your being a tranny. so suck your poor dick yourself. you can do it if you force yourself like alot of gays like yourself.

You suck it, suck it like you did last night. I'm gonna bust a nut in your mouth so get ready to swallow BITCH.

Old 09-20-2013, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Oh my lord! Ugly fatty loser?! Really?! Come on you can do wayyyy better than that! Geez! You're not putting it any effort to piss me off damn it! YOU only WISH that YOU were a Black man my dear! I get and I have PLENTY of attention from Black men who would do ANYTHING for ME! Why don't you venture into the chat room and come and see me on cam then eh?! What are you afraid of?! Oh and I happen to love ''gays'' and ''trannies'' as you so bluntly put it! I have no issues with anyone well OK I do have issues with losers and trolls like you pretending to be a Black man when WE all know better! Grow up!

Old 06-05-2016, 04:35 AM

I think there is nothing like a younger man for me

Hahahaha
Old 07-01-2016, 03:52 PM

Cool Hahahaha

A blast from the past!!!! Damn three years ago.

Wonders why this isn't in general pop?

Old 07-01-2016, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

A blast from the past!!!! Damn three years ago.

Wonders why this isn't in general pop?

One of my first threads, and I loved all your replies not just this thread but every thread I have made. You have always just been real and authentic and no BS.