Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Some other lucky wife
Old 03-17-2011, 04:29 PM

Default Some other lucky wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkyboy View Post
Hooked100,

Is that you in Dark Horse's pics?
No it's not. Not sure who this is but I think she was before my time with him.

xxHelen

Hi, I'm back
Old 04-09-2016, 03:53 PM

Default Hi, I'm back

It's been a very long time since I posted on here and you may be interested to know that my hubby and I have continued in the lifestyle.

I would be glad to hear from old friends as I intend to be a reasonably regular visitor here again in future.

hi Hooked100
Old 11-21-2016, 12:06 PM

Default hi Hooked100

Nice to have you back. i have been fan of you since I found your profile some years ago. Please keep posting and let us know have thinks are going. As I said nice to have you back

Old 11-28-2016, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isen01 View Post
Nice to have you back. i have been fan of you since I found your profile some years ago. Please keep posting and let us know have thinks are going. As I said nice to have you back
Thank you, it's nice to hear from old friends

Welcome back, indeed!
Old 12-07-2016, 10:48 AM

Default Welcome back, indeed!

Also visiting this site again for the first time in.....well, a very long time! I remember you and your comments / stories well, Helen. Good to see you're still around, still "active" and (presumably) still happy. I hope to hear that your marriage and family life are still strong, or if not, what went wrong? Do you still meet with any of the lovers you were seeing 5 years ago? Is cuckolding easier / more exciting with the benefit of your additional years and experience? And is there less guilt for a wife than there was back then? My sense is that there is far less of a taboo and more of a "mainstream" feel about it than there used to be. Basically, if a husband is aware and even complicit in his wife's extra-marital activities, then who the hell else's business is it? Or do you still have to be very discreet? Anyway, enough of the inquisition. Wishing you well - Have a great Christmas and New Year!
Cheers
Naughty

Old 12-08-2016, 01:08 AM

Helen;i was surfing and spotted your thread .your every man's dream wife....uninhibited and sexually free.it's great you have that relationship with your hubby.he has to be thrilled your being satisfied by "J"your the "balls" sweatheart.hope to chat with your more about your meets etc.

Old 12-08-2016, 08:47 AM

I am having fun exploring this "game" I we started meeting my bull C and hubby would film and encourage me. I love how he fucks me ANYTIME but I recently spent some QT alone with him and loved it. Yes, pics are hot with the skin contrast and his monster BBC but when we are alone I know he owns this pussy. I envy your overnighters. Can I follow your "progress" by becoming friends?

Old 12-11-2016, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnaughty40 View Post
Also visiting this site again for the first time in.....well, a very long time! I remember you and your comments / stories well, Helen. Good to see you're still around, still "active" and (presumably) still happy. I hope to hear that your marriage and family life are still strong, or if not, what went wrong? Do you still meet with any of the lovers you were seeing 5 years ago? Is cuckolding easier / more exciting with the benefit of your additional years and experience? And is there less guilt for a wife than there was back then? My sense is that there is far less of a taboo and more of a "mainstream" feel about it than there used to be. Basically, if a husband is aware and even complicit in his wife's extra-marital activities, then who the hell else's business is it? Or do you still have to be very discreet? Anyway, enough of the inquisition. Wishing you well - Have a great Christmas and New Year!
Cheers
Naughty
Hi Naughty

Really nice to hear from you again - it's great to know that some of us old guard are still around. To answer your questions - yes we are still active but over the years that has ebbed and flowed. There have been periods of inactivity as life has thrown up it's challenges with work and family. We have also had times when we've re evaluated our life style choices but thus far we have always drifted back to it.
I do still see one particular bull - J. He has been with us through the journey and his own life has taken a number of twists and turns.
I guess the 'excitement' also peaks and troughs. I think that over time we have grown to understand that this meets our needs for both cucky and I. So in that sense it has become more mundane, however we are still very discrete as our jobs wouldn't understand and nor would many of our friends or family. They do say that the cuckold lifestyle is becoming more common but I don't see any evidence that it is more accepted in main stream society.
I would say that I think I've become more confident in myself over the years - a combination of maturing, being comfortable of who I am, being in control and that I have the freedom to have lovers. Our dynamic has also changed. Cucky isn't as interested in having sex anymore, he seems to thrive more on my adventures and seems 'proud' that I am confident sexually.
He likes me to be in the driving seat and we have moved into him being locked in chastity a lot of the time now.
Anyway enough waffle - have great Christmas

xx Helen

Old 12-11-2016, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfkitty View Post
I am having fun exploring this "game" I we started meeting my bull C and hubby would film and encourage me. I love how he fucks me ANYTIME but I recently spent some QT alone with him and loved it. Yes, pics are hot with the skin contrast and his monster BBC but when we are alone I know he owns this pussy. I envy your overnighters. Can I follow your "progress" by becoming friends?
Welcome to the lifestyle - I've added you as a friend

Old 01-26-2017, 12:07 PM

Not waffle at all, dear Helen - I appreciate the effort you've gone to with all the answers, which are frankly a lot more "real" and sincere than the hyperbolic claptrap one often encounters in sex chat-rooms and forums. Sorry to hear that your cuckold appears to be withdrawing somewhat - maybe he is vicariously enjoying your more exciting sex life. I hope it doesn't strain your marriage - as I think you have suggested before, your cuckoldry is part of your wider life, and not the other way round! I'm not sure how old your children are, but once they leave home or go to uni, then I guess you will have a lot more options to (say) install J more permanently into your marital bed if you or your libido want to. Then, if your husband wants to just be a voyeur and wear his chastity device or your underwear or whatever.... then things will be more flexible as you move sexily towards the dreaded middle age.

My sincere apologies for the delay in responding to you, by the way. Please forgive me.