Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-27-2011, 07:59 AM

You might be right about that Mac... I'm not sure, but I do know I totally got off on it. I think I just like the idea that she is so innocent and responsible, and yet she can be so naughty and promiscuous. I think she's beautiful, and I love showing her off. In fact I'm the one that likes her to wear short skirts without panties even when I'm not with her. I love her dearly, but Im always encouraging her to be a bad girl. Youre only young once and I want her to have fun as long as she is physically safe, includes me in the plan, and doesnt fall in love with the dude. It requires a unique bond of trust obviously, and that makes for a strong and special relationship that most people never have.

Old 05-01-2011, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigpen80 View Post
What is it exactly about eating your wifes creampie that turns on us cuckolds soo much? Is it the submission or is it it something more complex? I dont know what it is for me I just know I love it.
I believe it is all wrapped-up with FemDom. We want to be humiliated by females. And what better way than watching a big, black buck fuck your girl friend or wife.

The way we evolved into our lifestyle...
Old 06-28-2011, 04:06 PM

Default The way we evolved into our lifestyle...

A couple of years after we married we began going to swinging singles clubs. My wife is a dancing fool but I'd never learned how to dance. I told her it was alright with me if she danced with other guys. One night I went to the bathroom and when I came back to our table and she wasn't there. I looked and noticed her on the dance floor dancing with a hot looking guy. I was surprised how hard my dick got watching her with him. When we got back home that night I fucked her silly remembering how hot she looked with that guy. I bought her some sexy club wear and encouraged her to dance with other guys. The problem was if we walked into a club together other guys didn't ask her to dance. She suggested that I drop her off at the door and then go park our car and we would go into the club alone. The first night we did this all sorts of guys asked her to dance. I watched from the bar. She told me she'd forgoten how much fun it was to meet new guys. I began thinking how exciting it would be to watch her having sex with another guy and told her so. She told me to "forget it", but I continued to encourage her. I encouraged her not to wear a bra and later not to wer panties. She told me, "I wanted her to look like a slut," and I laughed and agreed. Several weeks later one good looking guy was playing with her ass during a slow song and she didn't stop him. She danced with another guy and then this man asked her to dance again and I watched as he steered her into a corner and this time his hand was under her dress and it was obvious he was finger fucking her. When we left and returned home that night her pussy was dripping wet. I continued to encourage her and it wasn't too long before she was dancing with a guy and I saw her rubbing his dick while he felt her sensitive breasts. Things evolved from there and within a month she went with a handsome black guy to his car and sucked his dick while he went down on her her. We joined an off-premise swinger's club and today she's been with five other men, four of them black. We both love it and I become extremely excited when she tells me she wants to fuck some guy.

Last edited by Charlie Harris; 08-28-2011 at 01:42 PM.. Reason: wrong word

Old 07-03-2011, 01:03 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3inchwhitewimp View Post
still haven't gotten used to the taste and choke on it sometimes.
You never get used to the taste or smell, its just something we have to do.

Training
Old 07-05-2011, 05:13 AM

Default Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigpen80 View Post
thanks guys. Im still loking forward to the day when I can serve my wife by cleaning a superior males seed from her body.
Im wondering though, if anyone has experienced disapointment after it has happened for them a few times? Is the reality as good as the fanticy??
Would love to watch you and train me in the proper way of cleaning and cucking..

Old 08-04-2011, 03:33 PM

is a state of submission and humiliation charming

Old 09-10-2011, 10:51 AM

i think most cuckolds are bisexuals,.bi sexual bottom and early on (thts before they met their girl)they had sucked hard powerful cocks n let them cum deep inside their throats,some must have had their ass fucked too.after we had switched regularly to females we subdued our gay desires intentionally but deep inside we still strive for good hard cocks but we deny ourself the desire.
now when our gf/wife fucks other cocks more powerful than ours ,somehow our latent desires comes into open and we wish to connect to guys via our wife's/gf's pussy.

Old 12-10-2011, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckold_swm View Post
I think it has to do with the connection between you and your wife/girlfriend. The Black Bull takes you woman, kisses you woman, touches your woman, and finally mates with your woman. Your woman submits totally to it enjoying the submission totally, and you submit totally as well, as you do nothing to stop it allowing the Black Bull to dominate both of you in the process. Once your Black Bull is done with your woman, you lick her clean to prove both to her and your Black Bull that you and your woman are one in your servitude to your Black Bull.
This is exactly how I feel about it. It is also just practical. My wife is not on birth control. If I do not suck out all of his sperm, she will end up with a black baby. She locks my little penis up while she fucks HIM. I am denied an orgasm until i clean them both up. If I am very good I am sometimes allowed to fuck her with a condom on after I clean all the black baby seed from her pussy. It is the ultimate submission.

what i think about the question
Old 12-14-2011, 10:11 PM

Default what i think about the question

well the thing is that i want to taste my wifes juices mixed with the cum of another man. i want to see how slut she can be.

i never thought about that VERY interesting
Old 07-03-2012, 04:21 PM

Default i never thought about that VERY interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywife4fcks View Post
i think most cuckolds are bisexuals,.bi sexual bottom and early on (thts before they met their girl)they had sucked hard powerful cocks n let them cum deep inside their throats,some must have had their ass fucked too.after we had switched regularly to females we subdued our gay desires intentionally but deep inside we still strive for good hard cocks but we deny ourself the desire.
now when our gf/wife fucks other cocks more powerful than ours ,somehow our latent desires comes into open and we wish to connect to guys via our wife's/gf's pussy.
for me it's like in fantasy sexy , but in reality I could never do it. just cuz I really am not attracted to a guy at all. I see the femdom/humiliation/control/sexgame aspects way more.

added;

I reread yr quote, I never had any early on gay/bi ANYTHING. Closest was letters in Penthouse where guys did kind of bi stuff or up the butt out of curiousity and I'd be turned on but I already was before and after so who knows.

Last edited by xfun4me2; 07-03-2012 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: wanted to add