Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-02-2013, 04:19 AM

there are many times i do not get to eat the creampie...
there are many times she goes on her own night out clubbing, or bbc hunting...
but when i am allowed to go or to eat the creampie it is my pleasure...
i want to eat the cum but also suck her off as well, she has told me my mouth is far better than my cock....

Cheated
Old 03-05-2013, 04:29 AM

Default Cheated

First time my wife cheated, i realized I was a cuck, I now love when she gies out late comes home all disheveled I love when she's drunk and let's mr eat her, seeing her used pussy knowing she's in control

gf loves bbc and me watching
Old 06-16-2013, 08:24 PM

Default gf loves bbc and me watching

When my gf takes a monsyer bbc i enjoy the sight of her gagging and moaning as he makes her take his monster bbc...

Old 06-18-2013, 07:27 AM

We're not much into the clean up. What turns us on is using my dick to fuck the cum back out of her...

Old 09-06-2013, 09:19 PM

I think it has a lot to do with the taboo aspect of it. I mean in the social norm we are not even supposed to get turned on by watching someone else fuck our wife, but we do. So eating another man's come from your wife's pussy is really outside the social norm and thus, some of us really enjoy it.

Old 09-22-2016, 02:54 AM

In the past when ive done this with my exs , they all basically got the same thing from me: turned on by my submission to her needing another man to fuck her and cum inside her along with it making them feel i like im submitting to another man fucking her pussy and her enjoyment of it without feeling guilt
For me it is pleasing her partly and another showing her its ok to enjoy needing to get fucked and that i accept they need and want other men with bigger cocks to fuck them and cum inside them, possibly leading to pregnancy. And by licking their cum out, i am showing her how much I love, understand her needs and want that too.

Why?
Old 06-30-2017, 06:48 AM

Default Why?

It's total submission. To clean another mans cum of her pussy says that she can have whatever she wants and that hubby will do whatever she says, even clean cum off her married pussy.

Probably submission
Old 06-30-2017, 03:54 PM

Default Probably submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigpen80 View Post
What is it exactly about eating your wifes creampie that turns on us cuckolds soo much? Is it the submission or is it it something more complex? I dont know what it is for me I just know I love it.
It is probably the submission thing for me. I know my little dick is worthless
and eating a black man's cum out of her pussy is just erotic for me.. Don't actually know why, maybe it is the only way left that I can satisfy her.

Old 06-30-2017, 09:17 PM

I guess for my husband it's the submission thing for me it's the intense orgasms I get knowing He enjoys me being with other men and allowing him to complete the sex act by cumming in me

Old 07-01-2017, 10:35 PM

To me it was the idea that this black man just got done using my wife and he was trying to humiliate me. Then both he and my wife ordered me to lick his cum off of his dick then from her pussy. They both laughed at me as I was licking his dick, he grabbed the back of my head and forced his bbc into my mouth and they both laughed like hell. Now they were like teaming up against me, I didn't enjoy that! Then they made me clean her used pussy up with my tongue then I felt like he used her but then they both were using me. It was great !!! We get together when ever we can.