Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

A question for cuckolds.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:22 PM

Default A question for cuckolds.

What is it exactly about eating your wifes creampie that turns on us cuckolds soo much? Is it the submission or is it it something more complex? I dont know what it is for me I just know I love it.

Old 03-14-2011, 02:47 AM

A combination of the husband's complete submission to his wife and the wife's being so slutty to accept other men's cum...its also good for his complexion lol

Old 03-14-2011, 04:45 AM

[QUOTE=thegoodwife;19468]A combination of the husband's complete submission to his wife and the wife's being so slutty to accept other men's cum...its also good for his complexion lol[/QU
Come to think of it, I havent had a pimple in a long time. LOL .

Old 03-16-2011, 05:16 AM

For me it was well i was bi before i meet my ex-girlfriend. So when she got her sweet white fulled with loads of black cum it was only nature for me to lick the black cum out.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:43 AM

Love to lick the cum from my wife after she has been fucked and the joy and excitement with my heart beating so fast, it is heaven

Old 03-18-2011, 09:01 PM

thanks guys. Im still loking forward to the day when I can serve my wife by cleaning a superior males seed from her body.
Im wondering though, if anyone has experienced disapointment after it has happened for them a few times? Is the reality as good as the fanticy??

Old 04-02-2011, 11:10 PM

Its the complete submission to your wife's desires, cleaning her ass and cunt makes me realise another man has used her

Old 04-07-2011, 09:37 PM

still haven't gotten used to the taste and choke on it sometimes but i always get a stiffy, if i do a good job i know she might let me jerk off.

For the right couple, it can create a special bond -
Old 04-26-2011, 08:25 AM

Question For the right couple, it can create a special bond -

This is a great question that has taken me years to figure out an answer to: A long time ago and really early in our relationship, my gf and I talked about her flirting with her exboyfriend and inviting him over to fuck her while I secretly waited down the street. I thought it would be crazy fun, and she actually arranged it, but I think it was because she was still angry with him and wanted to exercise some control. I loved the idea that she was willing to be the ultimate slut for me, because no other gf in my life had ever tried to please me so much. Anyway, they had always used condoms because she had'nt been on birth control, but I had sinced encouraged her to go on the pill. Right after he left, she called and gave me the all-clear, and I came over. He had been gone less than 5 minutes and she was still undressed with fresh hickys on her breasts and her pussy dripping. Don't ask me why, but I immediately went down on her and sucked that pussy clean. It was so incredibly erotic and taboo. We then had the the best sex I've ever had in my life. I remember just drooling over the fresh marks on her. She told me she had "locked her legs around him" and forced him to cum deep in her twice before she kicked him out. It freaked him out because he must have thought she would get pregnant and he was seeing someone else. I think she liked that part, plus she admitted she had a couple of orgasms and that the whole thing was exciting for her knowing she and I had secretly planned it. For me, I think it was the idea that she belonged to me, loved me, and did it to please me. His cum inside her and suck marks on her tits was my proof that she had been the ultimate slut for me. Its an incredibly secure feeling. She's still the love of my life, and we've talked about doing something like that again but she's not a hundred percent sure. If so, I want it to be bareback with the guy cumming in her pussy again to keep it really naughty and fun. I'm even thinking no birth control this time to make it really taboo. I'd be curious if there are other ladies out there that can relate to this and what they think?

Old 04-26-2011, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigpen80 View Post
What is it exactly about eating your wifes creampie that turns on us cuckolds soo much? Is it the submission or is it it something more complex? I dont know what it is for me I just know I love it.
Actually, Im pretty sure this is a deep seeded, psychological, animal instinct. If you ever have seen a female dog in heat, surrounded by male dogs, you'll notice that each time, after a male dog has mounted her, another male dog licks her pussy clean before mounting her himself. Its his desire to replace the sperm of the previous male dog. Its an urge to remove the cum from the female so his own sperm is dominant. Mac