Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-14-2012, 12:28 AM

Sounds pretty sick to me. Anyone thinking about mutilating their sex organ like that should go see a shrink first.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:44 AM

yup its just a stupid topic

Old 04-25-2012, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBBCBabyMaker View Post
I love it. I want to make a baby with a couple that is interested. I wonder if this goes hand in hand with the castration topic.
My new wife had me surgically fixed and I love it and that now I am totally her and her bull's sex slave, there to used by either any way they want. My cock and balls were never very large, cock was only 4" hard and my wife called my small balls "peanuts" so now I have this little uncircumcised cock that is only an inch and my wife calls it my clit. My scrotum has shrunk to just a little bit of thickend skin under my clit. Her bull just loves it now that he never has to look at a pathetic little white hard on trying to pass for a real cock. She also included estrogen treatmeants that have made my skin really soft and now I have these perky little titties. They love me to be the "party favor" whenever they entertain friends wearing my dog collar nude on my knees with my wrists attached to my ankle straps, my mouth there to be used and my little "clit " on display to humiliate me and show them how complete of a "bitch boy" I have become.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrace5 View Post
Chemically for over 4 years. It was her desire and I ask all the time if she is happy with it and she always says absolutly. It has gone from 7inch hard to 4 inch hard but only with blue pill. WILL NOT get hard without. She also keeps me in a CB6000 almost 24-7.
Thanks
What is "chemically" castrated? I am very interested in total castration ..somehow. Presently i have only one testicle and really would like to have the other removed.

Old 06-15-2012, 11:26 PM

I am being feminized as a sissy slut. I already have a vasectomy. Sometimes my little penis is locked up in a chastity device called the Vee. It makes my penis into a big clitty and my scrotum into labia. I have heard that taking hormones can result in being unable to get an erection. Watching a black bull fill my wifes pussy with baby seed while I am unable to stimulate my penis/clitty is a real turn on.

Last edited by jessicasubcd; 06-15-2012 at 11:29 PM..

Old 07-03-2012, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigpen80 View Post
Ive been reading that for some the ultimate outcome for a cuckold is to be feminized and castrated... So, now Im curious if there are any cucks here who have been fixed (either chemicaly or by surgery). Also, are there any wives who are concidering this for their hubby or have gone through with it?
I would like to get opinions from wives, cucks, black masters, or anyone who has an opinion realy.
My wife had me Vasectomised she is a nurse and got one of her blk Dr's / boyfriend to do me one Saturday morning , mind you i ididnt know it was one of her boyfriends at the time just thought it was one of her colleagues doing her a favour.

really???
Old 07-03-2012, 07:20 PM

Default really???

Oh my goodness, can this be real.
Why wud people do this to themselves.
I feel so sorry for you. Please don't do this to yourselves.

Old 07-04-2012, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigpen80 View Post
Ive been reading that for some the ultimate outcome for a cuckold is to be feminized and castrated... So, now Im curious if there are any cucks here who have been fixed (either chemicaly or by surgery). Also, are there any wives who are concidering this for their hubby or have gone through with it?
I would like to get opinions from wives, cucks, black masters, or anyone who has an opinion realy.
My husband has been on the pill for 2 yrs now and has gone from 8 inches to 4 inches hard and about 1 inch around. I have had nothing but bbc from three master for three years and they are now using him also. He gets them hard and I get them soft, it is great for me and he does not run around on me anymore.

Old 07-07-2012, 12:37 PM

Yes really this is true the idea was sold to me based on the fact that she wouldnt have to take hormonal drugs for the rest of her life and we definately did not want any more kids , and i would recover quickly after a couple of days, and as she worked in the local Hospital i could be fitted easily into one of the Saturday morning clinics. so the deed was done the tubes were cut and cauterized so couldnt reattach and was clear after 15 or so ejaculations.
I only found out about 8 months later that Dr who performed the procedure was one of her bf's.

Old 09-01-2012, 01:17 AM

In my case I had these cysts on my testicles that they thought would turn into cancer and as I had already had a vasectomy the problem about children didn't come up. As for my wife she loves to show off her de-nutted husband cuck to her bulls and has made me into a complete "bitchboy" for her and them to use. Noticing that I could still get hard after the operation used to be fun for her and her bulls to laugh at my little cock all by itself but after a year she didn't even want to see that so she got me started on female hormones and now my cock has shrunk to a 1" 'clit' as she calls it especially as its uncut and she loves to pull back the foreskin and show off her cuck's little clit. I also have these nice perky tities now and the bulls really enjoy using me even more now that I am practically a girl.