Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

cuckold castration?
Old 03-17-2011, 06:06 PM

Default cuckold castration?

Ive been reading that for some the ultimate outcome for a cuckold is to be feminized and castrated... So, now Im curious if there are any cucks here who have been fixed (either chemicaly or by surgery). Also, are there any wives who are concidering this for their hubby or have gone through with it?
I would like to get opinions from wives, cucks, black masters, or anyone who has an opinion realy.

Yes
Old 04-23-2011, 01:37 AM

Default Yes

Chemically for over 4 years. It was her desire and I ask all the time if she is happy with it and she always says absolutly. It has gone from 7inch hard to 4 inch hard but only with blue pill. WILL NOT get hard without. She also keeps me in a CB6000 almost 24-7.
Thanks

Old 05-01-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrace5 View Post
Chemically for over 4 years. It was her desire and I ask all the time if she is happy with it and she always says absolutly. It has gone from 7inch hard to 4 inch hard but only with blue pill. WILL NOT get hard without. She also keeps me in a CB6000 almost 24-7.
Thanks
Im very interested in your lifestyle choice. Can you tell us more?

Last edited by pigpen80; 05-01-2011 at 05:44 PM..

Old 05-02-2011, 10:56 PM

Cool

I love it. I want to make a baby with a couple that is interested. I wonder if this goes hand in hand with the castration topic.

Old 05-03-2011, 12:38 AM

Last hot wife I was with had her hubby castrated.. is awesome to see them in a jar!!!

Old 05-03-2011, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigpen80 View Post
Ive been reading that for some the ultimate outcome for a cuckold is to be feminized and castrated... So, now Im curious if there are any cucks here who have been fixed (either chemicaly or by surgery). Also, are there any wives who are concidering this for their hubby or have gone through with it?
I would like to get opinions from wives, cucks, black masters, or anyone who has an opinion realy.
It's definitely a fantasy of some men/couples out there.

Old 05-04-2011, 04:56 PM

Don't know about castration but I do know that Hooked100 had her husband have a vasectomy.

Old 05-23-2011, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBBCBabyMaker View Post
I love it. I want to make a baby with a couple that is interested. I wonder if this goes hand in hand with the castration topic.
This is something I am really interested in. Would you be interested in being a part of the castration as well? I have always thought it should be the wife castrating her husband after getting pregnant with her bull.

I would not be against the bull being there for the castration as well if he wanted to watch.

Anyone with interest in this idea should send me a message. Some of you who posted are already pretty close by.

Chemically Casterated
Old 07-14-2011, 03:03 AM

Default Chemically Casterated

It is not for the light hearted. It is a differant world. She loves it but she understands that our relationship is more than sexual. That is why she loves a bbc LTR is best for her. I still love orally servicing her daily but even the blue pill doesnt get it completely hard. Cumming is almost impossible and masterbation is not going to happen. Be carefull what your fantasies are. We knew the out come when we started so no big surprise other than after about a year most of it is non reversable.

Old 08-07-2011, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigpen80 View Post
Hi, I have a castration fantacy. It gets me hard thinking about getting castrated. However this is just fantacy, I don't really want castrated. Talking about it during sex is a turn on for me!