Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-27-2015, 01:16 AM

I came home from work one day and the wife was pissing and yelling at our Great Dane dog. I asked her what her problem was and she said that the dog was always smelling her and bothering her. She asked what was wrong with him. I told her nothing, that all he wanted was a piece of ass. She looked at me funny. Told her to strip and lay face down on the coffee table. Fin get fucked her till she was wet as hell. Dog going nuts. took dog off leash and he started by smelling g and licking g her pussy. She is very scared but did not get up. Dog mounted her and really started pumping her. Got his knot in and the wife went nuts. He finally shot her full but took 15 min to get out of her as his knot hung up in her. She now fucks him every day.

Old 10-27-2015, 03:43 PM

Love to talk with you. Love what you did.

My hot neice
Old 10-27-2015, 10:27 PM

Default My hot neice

Well my niece came out to visit last summer and well we did some things.

The question was what most taboo thing you did
Old 10-28-2015, 08:09 PM

Default The question was what most taboo thing you did

Not the most taboo thing Fido did. Besides you've posted some strange shittttttt before who knows what's true and what's fantasy with you.

Hey ya should hang out in chat there's a pretend woman in there and she claims to have sex with her neighbors dog. User name is wife something. She/HE always comes in saying "I must tell" the. Dogs name is Thor. haha Peas of a twisted pod!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by breed80 View Post
I came home from work one day and the wife was pissing and yelling at our Great Dane dog. I asked her what her problem was and she said that the dog was always smelling her and bothering her. She asked what was wrong with him. I told her nothing, that all he wanted was a piece of ass. She looked at me funny. Told her to strip and lay face down on the coffee table. Fin get fucked her till she was wet as hell. Dog going nuts. took dog off leash and he started by smelling g and licking g her pussy. She is very scared but did not get up. Dog mounted her and really started pumping her. Got his knot in and the wife went nuts. He finally shot her full but took 15 min to get out of her as his knot hung up in her. She now fucks him every day.

you forgot to add a real element to your story
Old 10-29-2015, 01:53 AM

Default you forgot to add a real element to your story

to make that cerebral diarrhea somewhat believable..how about the dog died from fish poisoning after licking her daily, or the dog was put down for getting your brother pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by breed80 View Post

Old 10-29-2015, 04:36 AM

I got fucked in the ass by 4 black men a little bit ago and they all cummed inside my ass I'm gonna let it stay inside me all night long it feels so good knowing I have their cum inside me, what do you think about it, I'd love to have have even more

I wont BBC
Old 10-29-2015, 03:58 PM

Default I wont BBC

I'm still BBC Virgin.
Who Can help me???

Old 05-06-2016, 06:52 PM

Took my wife to an all black bar with a buddy of mine who was black and we had her in nothing but heels, thigh highs and a long coat when we went in. She was 22 yrs old and we had been married for 3 yrs. She had been doing my friend for about six months and told us she wanted to do something different that night. He said only if you will not back out and she agreed. After a few drinks we removed the coat and stood her on the center pool table nude and offered her to anyone that wanted her. This went on until around 5am and everyone in the bar did her and some several time over that seven hours. She was very sore the next day but very happy with having had that much dick in one day.

Old 05-07-2016, 08:09 PM

Got Blacked cocked once on marriage bed while wearing my wedding veil. Kinda taboo to me making a mockery of my marriage

Old 05-28-2016, 01:24 PM

Sex with a cousin.

Tags
most taboo, sumissive, taboo