Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-01-2016, 11:28 PM

That is entertaining.. I noticed you mentioned your "fist" time.... how many others? WOW! I like it

Old 07-02-2016, 07:59 AM

Put my cock in my brothers ass and stroked about 4 times without a condom I was maybe 10 he was about 12...me bro and cuz used to all suck and lick each others ass.

Last edited by Bigswiss17; 07-02-2016 at 08:04 AM..

Old 07-02-2016, 11:45 AM

Well I have checked off a ton of things. Most taboo? woof woof I guess

The most taboo thing
Old 07-09-2016, 05:43 AM

Default The most taboo thing

For my wife it would be woof woof also

woof woof
Old 07-09-2016, 10:31 AM

Default woof woof

Several years ago I came across a post on another site from a man looking for a woman "willing to submit in all ways to a master and his dog". I responded, we met, I submitted and I luved it....Becky

My slut
Old 07-09-2016, 05:22 PM

Default My slut

I blind folded my boss and filled her with peanut butter and had my pet clean it

Love k9 woman
Old 07-10-2016, 02:17 AM

Wink Love k9 woman

Would you do k9 again? Did you enjoy it?

Double dipping
Old 07-10-2016, 12:52 PM

Default Double dipping

Had sex with girlfriends mother in the kitchen right after the daughter same day and less than 15. While girlfriend was passed out from our session. Mom new I had just had sex with her daughter and admitted to watching. Pound her daughter, she was my first momma slut. I do miss her.

Old 07-15-2016, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo78 View Post
Would you do k9 again? Did you enjoy it?

Yes and yes....Becky

Taboo
Old 07-15-2016, 03:11 PM

Default Taboo

I don't know if it's that taboo but I had a wonderful session by our pool at a gang bang for me with a long time Lover, several of his friends, and his much younger, but still well hung step brother, visiting him in Miami from Atlanta.

After I had done most of the guys Big brother went first, doggy style, so his brother could slid into my cum lube pussy for his first experience with my cuckold taking pictures for him. Since I was on my knees big brother had me sucking his huge spent cock hard again at the same time.

I was Jr. first sexual experience and his brother wanted it to be with a white woman so how could I refuse! He was such a sweetie!

Once Jr. came he was hard again in no time, so after, my cuckold ate my pussy and crack clean, his brother showed him how to properly play with a woman's breasts , nipples and my super sensitive clit. Then we had a super hot missionary session while his brother straddled my head and held my legs up for him as I came multiple times sucking big brothers balls before Jr. seemed to cum again.

Perhaps more Taboo is that I love to be urinated on, especially by several men after being gang banged. I use to drink a man's hot stream if it was crystal clear and while I'll still let them piss in my mouth I don't drink it except in special circumstances.

My cuckold however has to let anyone, male or female, use his mouth as a urinal that wants too. If their stream is crystal then he MUST swallow every drop or be punished. Even at vanilla parties or out at a bar after work our friends will fill a glass discretely in the restroom for him to drink in public.
Attached Thumbnails
The most taboo thing you have ever done..-img_0070-adj-small-.jpg   The most taboo thing you have ever done..-img_0086-medium-.jpg   The most taboo thing you have ever done..-img_0002-small-.jpg   The most taboo thing you have ever done..-img_0031-small-.jpg  

Tags
most taboo, sumissive, taboo