Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-30-2014, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taj737 View Post
Donna my wife loves K9...... there are a lot of women who do.....
Yes there are....B

k9
Old 12-04-2014, 07:03 PM

Default k9

have you ever experienced the pleasure of being knotted and tied......??

Old 12-04-2014, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaBlowjobs View Post
3 years ago I sucked and fucked a german shepard at a birthday party for a Bull. First time I ever did K9.
I have a bull that has me do the same thing after he uses me he has me get on all for an then he brings his k9 in an he says not it is his turn an I hve go the knot several times, the things we do for dominate bulls

Old 12-05-2014, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skull1 View Post
I have a bull that has me do the same thing after he uses me he has me get on all for an then he brings his k9 in an he says not it is his turn an I hve go the knot several times, the things we do for dominate bulls
My god, I would love to see that!!

Just watched and helped them.
Old 12-16-2014, 11:07 PM

Default Just watched and helped them.

Watched my wife get drilled by a very large German Sheppard. GTR

Old 12-17-2014, 01:11 PM

My wife loves to take our Dalmatian... its huge....and he cums for twenty minutes

Knotty girl
Old 10-25-2015, 02:33 AM

Default Knotty girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaBlowjobs View Post
3 years ago I sucked and fucked a german shepard at a birthday party for a Bull. First time I ever did K9.
That's hot as fuck you dirty slut your a very knotty girl love to hear more abut it

Hot
Old 10-26-2015, 08:58 AM

Default Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaquue View Post
.. maybe not the MOST but one of my favorites was advertising her on CL and getting replys from 2 truck drivers. Too large to pull into our neighborhood had them stop at a local gas station and the first (white redneck) called when he arrived. Took her to meet him and walked her through the parking lot in nothing but high heels. Hopped into his truck and she immediately started sucking him. Got in the back of the sleeper and he used her for 20 minutes until he shot his load all over her face and tits. During this time I was on the phone with trucker #2 who pulled in next to truck #1. She got out of the first truck and we hopped into the second (black young man).. again she went down on him for a bit then let him use her for another half hour or so until he too pulled out of her pussy and shot an enormous load on her face. Climbed out of the truck and walked her back to the car wearing nothing but the cum of two complete strangers. It was late so no one around but the cashiers but there were cars going by the highway. A fun time.
A fantasy for me to take my wife to do this. Lucky hubby.

almost fucked my mom
Old 10-26-2015, 10:18 AM

Default almost fucked my mom

• at her 50th wedding aniversy, my dad passed out at the party around midnight and my mom wanted to dance, she was hitting the bubbles all night, getting a little horny which ended up all the friends wifes started looking to [ATTACH]29360[/ATTACH]see were their husbands were which cuased them to start leaving, so my mom grabed me and took me out on the patio to dance when the music changed to romantic slow dancing she whispered in my ear and said is that a hard on I am feeling as I started to look at her she just put her arms around me and gives me one hell of a wet kiss, which got me going as the music played dancing and making out right in the back yard what I didn't know was she knew all the gust had left and that dad was pass out drunk. I think back on that every once in a while and feel sorry that I didn't go for it. I even think she knew I was wearing panties and nylons under my clothes.
Quote:
Code:
HTML Code:
[PHP][/PHP]
Attached Thumbnails
The most taboo thing you have ever done..-picture-5.jpg  

I'm game!
Old 10-26-2015, 08:43 PM

Default I'm game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyndhank View Post
Hank and i decided we wanted to join a swingers group with some friends. There is a total of 12 couplrs from 20 to 59 years old. On initation to the group i had to bend over a table and let every guy do me bareback while hank sat and watched
I'd love to see this happen with us too. Too bad I cannot participate. But knowing that the wife would have to bend over and take all the guys bareback is hot.

Tags
most taboo, sumissive, taboo